Part 13

Hoseok picked up Min-su from Si-woo's house whose mood seem gloomy.

"He is just tired Hobi from all running and playing he did . We had dinner and i have bathe him too. So you just need to put him to bed ."

Si - woo explained.

"Did something happen? " Hoseok asked noticing Si-woo who was tapping his foot ,a habit of his when he was hiding something.

"No"he replied abruptly.

" Papa Min- su is sleepy." The child whined.

"Let's go home baby. Say bye to uncle woo." Hoseok said.

Min su and Hoseok bid goodbye to Si-woo making way to their house.

Hoseok unlock his apartment and stepped in.

"Ain't this my lovely brother and my nephew ." The boy said in slick sweet tone walking toward the duo from his previous position on couch .

"What the hell are you doing here ??" Hoseok hissed stepping back from his brother who reeked of alcohol.

"I just missed you ." He said in sarcasm dropping like honey comb.

" Cut the crap little brother and get out from my house " Hoseok yelled.

Min-su woke up and fuzzily looked at Hoseok and than at hisbbrother.

"Uncle yeon ??" Child cried in happiness fussing in Hoseok arms .

Hoseok brother Yeonjun carried him in his arms . His eyes flicking warmth instead of usual coldness.

"Hey Baby" he greeted receiving kiss from Min-su on his cheeks .

"Min-su it's time for your bed. " Hoseok said trying to take Min-Su away from his brother who grunted .

"Min-su tell Papa today uncle will put you to bed."

"Yaayy papaya I wanna uncle yeon to tell me story today please..."he squeal showing his puppy eyes .

Hoseok sighted and nodded his head warily .

"My lovely brother I would like to have cold noodles ." He said and left to put Min-Su to bed

Hoseok brother Yeonjun was not the guy one should mess with. He was younger than Hoseok but was notorious. He only contacts him when he needed money for his gambling or for repaying the drug dealer he work for.

Hoseok had cut tie with your family the moment your mother died. What was left for him there?

Nothing at all. He tried taking Yeonjun with him but his father threaten him.

With no choice left Hoseok have to leave him behind. All the contact they had with each other got lost over time.

Growing up in household full of violence one surely doesn't expect the affectionate gesture and love .

Hoseok still remember how his brother show up at his door step bathe in blood.
Hoseok treated him at his home for sole reason he was shot with bullet and he couldn't admit him to hospital without him getting arrested.

That was first time his brother met Min-su .

Yeonjun P.O.V

" Uncle yeon I love you ." Baby whispered tiredly before his eyes shut and he cuddle with his penguin plushie .

I smiled and patted his head lovingly.

I never got someone to pat my head like that. I never heard anyone say they love me .All I got to heard was hateful comments and how much of disgrace I was.