33

Hi'

"Tae-Tae- Taehyung!! " Hoseok muttered trembling and in instant he found himself pull forward as Taehyung grabbed his collar .

"What did you say ??" Taehyung asked in dark voice , Hoseok couldn't reply .

He just couldn't.

"I said what did you said ??" He raised his voice pulling Hoseok closer, till their faces were inches apart from each other.

"Hoseok answer me damn it , say something atleast. Tell me what I hear was just lie....you wouldn't do this to me..you you love me too much for doing something like this..."

" It's truth Taehyung...Min-su is indeed your son. " Hoseok said in monotone voice looking away and In next moment he was lying on floor

Taehyung had just slapped him hard.

"Taehyung how dare-" Yeonjun yelled but Taehyung one glance at him was enough to shut him.

" Get out " Taehyung said his voice icy cold and distant  ,"It's not your place to speak "

Yeonjun didn't move even though he was scared , he has never seen Taehyung act like this, so gruelsome and furious that he will chew your bones as well.

"Go " Hoseok mumble in weak voice and even though Yeonjun didn't wanted to he had to .

The moment Yeonjun was out Taehyung crouched down and grabbed Hoseok hair harshly," Say Hoseok , why did you do that ? "

" Taehyung we will talk later about this you are drunk . So calm down and   -"

"CALM DOWN??TF CALM DOWN? YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN AFTER YOU HIDE MY SON FOR YEARS??"

"Taehyung I -"

"You what Hoseok ? Even after meeting after so many years , you didn't said anything to me ? Not even when my son was so close to me yet was calling me uncle ? A fuckin uncle Hoseok?were you even planning to ever tell me Hoseok ? Were you ?"

Hoseok stayed silent making Taehyung furious. Taehyung let go of Hoseok and said wipping away his own tears he didn't knew he shed," I will fight for custody of Min-su Hoseok , there is no way I am letting my son stay with you. You need to be out of my and My son's life. You -"

"Kim Taehyung watch your damn words ,what do you mean fighting for Min-su custody? He is our child Taeh-"

"Our?" Taehyung mock laugh at dubious statement. There was never our's in their relationship. All that was there was his and only his problems , he grabbed his cheeks harshly nails digging in his skin ," If he is our's than why didn't I knew of his existence?"

Hoseok slapped away his hands ," Taehyung whatever I did I had my own reason-"

"What reason ??damn the fuckin reason Hoseok ?? There could never be a reason that huge that would be making you keep child away from his own father Hoseok ??"

" Taehyung -"

" If you really do have one than tell me "

"......"

"Tell me Hoseok , I want to know "

"......"

"Fine stay silent but you aren't getting out of here, till you tell me fucking reason" saying this Taehyung locked Hoseok in room .

Taehyung body slides down the closed door  as he held his knees to his chest crying .
Taehyung felt arms wrap around him as they hold him as he cried his heart out .

Hoseok was crying silently trying to muffle his voice. How could he tell Taehyung the reason if it vanishes his own existence.
More than anything Taehyung has ever cherished was his family despite them hating him . Just how could he asked him to choose between him and them.

You might feel I was wrong but could you really guarantee that Taehyung back then would have felt same as what you feel now?

Could you ?

I have seen you Taehyung....I have seen you worship your family after the little recognition...would you really have stand by my side ? Would you really not have hate me for doing that to you ?

Hoseok cried as he gazed at his stomach,"Why can no one understand me little bee ??I never wanted Daddy to find this way about your brother, little bee. I also wanted my Min-su to have family...but at have what cost ??"

Hoseok kept crying and crying ...even after hours his tears didn't dry....the years of grief , pain , loneliness...all all were getting to him ....all he ever wanted was a sweet happy family for him and all those around him who craved for it ....

********
When Taehyung woke up next day he found himself being waken up
By his ringtone.

Taehyung furrowed his eyes and picked it up without looking.

" Taehyung can you please come to Hospital, Min -su is injured"

" What ?? What happen ??" He asked his voice full of panic as he rushed out of door only to bump into Yeonjun whose eyes widen when he saw Taehyung crying murmuring Min-su' name

"What happen Taehyung?? Why do you keep repeating Min-su's name ?huh??"

"he~~he ~~is ~~In ~~Hospital ~~he fainted and isn't waking up "  Taehyung mumbled and ran out of house followed by Yeonjun who kept yelling at him to tell him what happen to Min-su  .

*************

At Hospital

" What ~~what do you mean he had Cardiac Arrest , Doctor??? Min-su is barely three year old how ...how can he have Cardiac Arrest ??" Si-woo ask his voice waving as fear seized his heart.

" What??This is impossible ..you should check again... "Taehyung asked who had just enter Min-su's room followed by Yeonjun 

Doctor eyes widen in recognition but he kept his surprise and acted professionally," Sir, Child indeed suffered from Sudden cardiac arrest ."

"But Min-su is  perfectly healthy child Doctor. He is always playful , healthy and glowing than than how -" Si- woo asked in perplection as he dug his nails in his palms to get hold on himself. 

" Mr Si-woo Min-su has congenital Heart disease which caused him to have sudden cardiac arrest . The reason he appears healthy is because he has Acyanotic heart disease which means his blood had enough oxygen but it's pumped abnormally and it's symptoms aren't that noticeable during the child birth they gradually appear over time. Does Min-su get's tired easily after playing for long time??"

"He does...but that's supposed to be because he plays a lot..." Si-woo said crying hard. 

"Doctor will my child be safe?? Would he ~he~~survive?" Taehyung asked in voice which was weak and filled with dread 

***************