Part 22

"Are you okay?" Yeonjun asked as he carried Min-su in his arms. Who had fallen asleep.

" I am fine" Hoseok lied.  He was not fine . How can he be fine. His innocent little bean was going through all this but he never once told him..he suffered alone ..Hoseok was  blaming himself for everything..

Yeonjun pulled Hoseok in hug
,"It's okay you can cry..."
And He did.

Hoseok hugged Yeonjun and cried his heart out.

"Whyyy just whyyy him ??? Were we not enough for the society to corrupt us?? Fuck up with ?? Why do they have to say such things to him...I am such a bad person Yeonjun....I fail in only thing I tried to give my best at..."

Yeonjun let Hoseok talk it all out.
He kept rubbing his back soothingly.

"It's enough Hyung. Calm down . You have done more than enough for Min-su. He doesn't need anyone but you in his life. You know he loves you the most. And adores you. He knows what you do for him and trust me this kid appreciates it . "

Hoseok sniffed and nodded

Stepping back from hug , Hoseok genuinely smiled at Yeonjun and for first time in many years Hoseok patted Yeonjun's head lovingly.

"You have grown up little bug" Hoseok said.

Something moved inside Yeonjun's heart.

He almost forgot the nickname Hoseok hyung  had give him.

Flashback

"Omma yeonjun stole my cycle again."

"Omma hyung is lying yeonjun just borrowed it from him."

"Without my permission. "

"You didn't take my permustion while eating my chocolates. Did I ever tell omma about it ??"

" That's because you didn't want omma to know that you forcefully took chocolates from some boy . "

"Hyungiiee stop lyinggggg...Yeonjuniee was just teaching boy to shware his things"

" By pinching his cheeks ? Telling him if he didn't give you his chocolates you would bite his cheeks."

"Ommmmmmaaa Hoseok Hyung is being meanieeee " he yelled and started crying loud .

"Yahhh don't cry...be quite.." he tried calming him down but in vain. It only made him cry louder.

And soon light steps were heard with boy being pull in arms of his mother.

"Aai goo my babyyy stop crying...we will punish Hyung okaayy " she said as she stroked his hair lovingly and instantly boy stopped crying smuggling in his mother arms.

Boy from his mother arms stare at his fuming Hyung and poked our his tongue in teasing manner.

Older stomped his legs in annoyance and yelled ," you little bug " and jumped at him.

He was  inches away from hitting him when he felt himself lift.

"Appa not nowww" Hoseok said as his father caught him in his arms and twirled him around playfully.

***

At Hoseok house.

" Hoseok hyung why were you there at Devil Club?? And who told you to get yourself involved? You do realize danger you are putting yourself and Min-su into ."