Part 24

Jungkook was stroking Yeonjun hair lovingly as later slept on his shoulder in straddling position. Jungkook can't express how painful it was for him to see Yeonjun so broken ~~he can't even imagine how much he has suffered and today's event made Jungkook wanna love and protect Yeonjun more than anything .

He was busy with his thought when he saw Jameless shorty was calling him. Frowning he wonder what made Jimin hyung call him at freakin 1 in morning.

"Hel-"

"Jungkook is yeonjun with you ??"

"Uhmm Yes but why you -"

"Yeonjun is there ???Give him the fuckin call right now tell him it's code red."

Jungkook frown when he heard some unfamiliar voice yelling at him . He sighted and wake up younger.

Yeonjun looked at him confused when Jungkook handed him the phone.

"Hel-"

"Where the fuck are you , you fuckin moron . And why the heck you weren't answering my damn call ~~do you even fuckin realize Min-su almost got fuckin shot ~~And I am so fuckin scared Yeonjun~~what if they~~went after my brother~~he ~~he didn't even know about this Jun ~~if they~~"

"What the fuck do you me-"

" I fuckin mean that I and Min-su nearly got bullets in our head that fuckin Hawker's Man were chasing me when I was in fuckin market Yeonjun ~~~They weren't even supposed to know me Yeonjun ~you ~~you ~~promised me ~~my ~~identity would be safe ~~you fuckin~promise me ~~"

"Kyungsoo calm down okay breathe and tell me did Min-su got injured?"

"No."

"Did you got injured??"

"Yes moron I did .So fuckin quit your question answer session and Get you ass here Yeonjun I need you fuckin here in 30 Minutes and get Soo-bin as well ."

"I ~"

Kyungsoo cut call and threw phone at Jimin who caught it.

"Uhm so shall I treat your arm ~~"

Kyungsoo didn't said anything and start removing his long sleeves shirt.

Jimin nearly fainted but went to grab kit .

After patching him up he was about to get up when Kyungsoo held his shirt.

"Can I take a bath??"

Jimin nodded and get up to prepare bathe for him but he frowned when Younger followed him.

"What??"

"Why are you following me ??"

"I am not ."

Jimin didn't said anything and just prepared bath .

"Take bath. And call me if you need anything."

"Stay." Kyungsoo said as he stripped his clothes

"What the fuck?" Jimin roared but stopped when he realized later was scared to be left alone.

He stood at corner of his bathroom and watched as Kyungsoo used his favourite shampoo and use his shower gel~~~

"Oyy Oyy"

"What brat ?? Need me to make you wear clothes now ??"

"I need your clothes I can't wear those they have blood spot on them."

Jimin huffed out and was about to go but Kyungsoo yelled,"Yahh don't leave me alone."

Jimin Threw his bathrobe that was hanging at Kyungsoo and asked later to wear it quickly.