Untitled Part 18

Hi
-----
After sending off all Hoseok went to pick up Min-su. He was feeling terrible because of his ignorance toward his poor kid . 

" Apppaaaa" Min-su squealed in happiness jumping on Hoseok making him stumble back a little. 

Hoseok couldn't define how happy he was feeling at that moment . Min-su was his happiness his source of joy and the reason he lived life. He kissed his cheeks.

"I am sorry baby . " Hoseok whispered softly while min su giggled and said

" Silly Appaa you don't have to be sworry ~~Min -su had lot of fun with uncle woo and hyuniiee (Kyung soo) . Hyunniee and I played a lot of games and watched movies and uncle woo cooked lot of yummy things. But  but ~~Min~suu missed you the most ~but ~~Min -su ~brave ~~appa ~~" He said last part smiling.

"Aigoo Min-su is so ~~brave ~~isn't he ~~" Hoseok chided in animated voice nuzzling his nose against Min-su cheeks making him giggle.

"Min-su why don't you go and play with hyuniieee unlce wants to talk with Appa." Si - woo said as he carried Min-su from his arms and handed him to Kyungsoo. Who just rolled his eyes in annoyance as his brother literally handed Min-su like he was handing him some parcel and not kid. Ugh ...god bless my Hyung with some brain .

" What's going on Hoseok?  And for god sake don't lie to me please.  I have noticed for a quite while now that you are suffering...and you almost look like you are in deep pain ~~what is it that hurting you ?? What is cause of it ?? I didn't asked you before because I thought you will tell me eventually. I don't want to invade your privacy I don't have any rights but now-"

" Si -woo you have every right question me. You saved me and Min-su. I - " Hoseok took a deep breath before finally uttering thing that has been cause him pain for so long

" I met him ~Si~Woo ~~Min-su's Other father~ again. I just ~~-" Hoseok couldn't complete sentence as he broke down into tears crying vigorously.

Si-woo wrapped his arms around him like Mama bear protecting his child. He knew one day would come when truth will prevail. He was initially planning to tell Hoseok the truth that  Min-su has already met Taehyung but he couldn't. He was afraid Hoseok will break and he was damn right and he hated it. 

He rubbed Hoseok back gently and pecked his forehead.

" It's gonna be fine Hoseok ~ "

" I don't know  ~~ I am so tired Si-woo... I fail everyone...I couldn't even be there for Yeonjun...Look how he is living ....my brother he he .."

" Shhh Hosoek calm down. It wasn't your fault. Stop blaming yourself for everything...."

________

" Yeonjun are you okay ??" Soo-bin asked.

"I am fine. Let's not talk about it.
Beomgyu did Taehyun find anything unusual??"

" Nope..."

________

Time skip -A week later

"Min -su baby stop crying please. I promise I won't sent you to pre-school today. " Hoseok said hugging Min-su who was crying his heart out.

From past few days Min-su have been throwing tantrums ,he always cry when it's time to go to pre-school.

He had asked him many times if something was wrong but he never said anything. He even asked kyungso who often picks him ,if he saw anything. But he told him everything was fine.

*****

Hoseok called Yeonjun to babysit Min-su.

Si-Woo was out of town , Seo joon has meeting and Kyungso had exams going on.