Part 16

Hi

By the time Hoseok had returned with coffee Jungkook had drifted of to sleep with Yeonjun head laying on his lap and his hand wrapped around Younger's ( Yeonjun) waist.

Yoongi wasn't asleep but he looked tired. Hoseok glance at clock to see it was already 1 in morning.

" You guys should stay here for night . It's already late. " He suggested handing coffee to Taehyung . Even before Yoongi could deny Taehyung beat him to it.

"Sure " he replied with sweet smile.

" I will go and prepare your bedding than "
Hoseok mumbled and went to his bedroom .

" What the fuck !! Taehyung seriously what are you playing at ? Coffee I understand but staying here ? Aren't you overdoing it?"yoongi snapped

" yoongi hyung I'm not overdoing it. I am barely doing anything. It's all fate . The game has started and I'm just playing my bait. Beside that I have waited for almost 3 years . Three years of contemplation , deception , despair ,rejection and loathing. Not one day has passed by in this 3 years I haven't thought about it. I deser-"

" Taehyung  I understand but you need to understand that things are different now than they were before. You can't go around crying for things that have already past ..how long will you suffer??"

Yoongi have supported him but he had this uncanny feeling after the  call of Hoseok father.
Many things were in dark and he didn't really know what will hit them and when.

" Till I can.."

"Taehyung that's -"

" You can sleep inside . " Hoseok announced as he came in hall with blanket and pillow.

Hoseok wrapped blanket around duo and Soo-bin who were already fast asleep.

" And where are you planning to sleep?"

Hoseok didn't reply and rolled out mattress.

" If you need anything please wake me up. Goodnight than . "

Hoseok said in monotone voice and laid down on mattress.

" Hoseok get up . You are not sleeping on floor. Go and sleep in your bedroom. We will sleep here. " Taehyung said

But hoseok didn't buldge.

"Hoseok  please sleep in your room we will be fine sleeping here. You are sick so it would be better if you take your bed. Let us sleep here. We assure you we will be fine."

Hoseok groaned and turned to him
," Just sleep both of you. Stop treating me like I am weak. I am not. "

Yoongi was taken back from your reply . He wasn't expecting that from him.

At that moment he realized one thing Hoseok was  afraid to be in debt . He was afraid to ask for help and beg. His pride was chivalrous.

"Fine.But have your medicine." Taehyung mumbled handing him Medicine. He went to kitchen and gave him glass of water.

Hoseok scrunched his face but had it.

"Good night than " Taehyung  wished and dragged Yoongi with him into Room.

" Are we seriously sleeping here??" Yoongi ask in aghast.

" Nope. He will asleep soon . I will than make him sleep here. While we sleep out."

" Okay" yoongi mumbled in small voice. Before glancing around the room. He saw Taehyung was sitting on bed scrolling through his phone.

He took that chance to look around room.