30

Taehyung was happy Nowadays he got to spend time with Hoseok and Min-su even Yeonjun has started coming around. Though he won't speak much to them but around Min - su he tried to be his own self .

Taehyung was cooking breakfast for them. He was making his TaeTae's BoBo shake as Min su likea to call it.

He let Hoseok rest . He had notice how tired he was from past few days . His appetite has decreased as well. Wasn't eating much food which worries Taehyung. But Taehyung though maybe it was because of Soo-bin's incident.

Taehyung nose twitched as he smelt something burning and his heart almost jumped out of him when he saw Kimchi pancake burning.

And he immediately switched off the pan and transfer it to plate.

Thankfully it didn't burn a lot.

"You look gross !!!"

" Do I ??" Taehyung asked sheepishly as to Yeonjun who had just woken up and had his bed hair.

Yeonjun cringed internally at Taehyung who look ..well...so homely ???? Aha noo coquettish husband material???

" Taehyungggg why did you leave me ??" Hoseok asked as he walked ( more like ran according to Yeonjun p.o.v) to Taehyung and wrapped his hand around his waist and sniffed his neck.

Yeonjun immediately ran out of there ......omo... disgusting shit...

Taehyung smiled and ruffled his hair as he kissed his forehead," What happen Seokiee??"

Hoseok didn't reply and kept sniffing his neck.
"Do I smell bad ? Shall I go bath ? "

"Hmmm" Hoseok groaned and burried his face into his neck more.

Taehyung "....."

After two minutes they stayed like that.

"Hoseok-"

He looked down to see Hoseok has dozzed off and he smiled as he picked him up in his arms.

Hoseok snuggled more to him making him laugh little

He carried him back to room and laid him on bed and was about to go when Hoseok face scrunched.

Taehyung get in bed beside him and Hoseok threw his leg over his waist and his head lay on Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung patted Hoseok back while he slept soundly. Taehyung had notice that Hoseok would get restless the moment he is out of sight.

He didn't knew the reason for it but he still hoped it was for better and not worse.

Min-su usually slept with them but yesterday he wanted to sleep with Yeonjun and hence he was in other room.

Taehyung lips formed a smile as he fall back into -

Past

"Get out of my house "Mr Kim yelled as he threw Taehyung out of house who cried holding his leg.

" Please appa please don't do this. I promise I will score well but don't -"

Mr Kim didn't listen to him and kicked him out of house.

" Don't show me your face till you pass this fuckin exam Taehyung. I don't care how you will do this. "

" Appa -"

Mr Kim slammed door on his face .

Taehyung sat down on footsteps crying when he felt shadow over him.