34

Hi

*****
"He would Mr Kim but he needs to have small surgery . But not now he is small and weak and he couldn't stand surgery Mr Kim.  " Doctor said ," But till than he needs to be cautious ."

Taehyung nodded," What about now??"

"His blood pressure is high right now ,so you need to stay till it falls and is stable. After that we will start his medication"

*******

It has been day since the incident and none of them have left hospital. They eyes were struck to Min-su who hasn't open his eyes yet. Si-woo has asked Yeonjun about Hoseok but Yeonjun said he didn't knew where his brother was and both were trying to call Hoseok non stop but he wasn't picking up his call.

Si-woo has asked about Hoseok to Taehyung who replied furiously he didn't knew where he was and that he didn't care if he appears here at this moment or not.

On 2 day morning Min-su finally gain consciousness and the first thing he asked about was his Papa to which none knew what to reply.

Yeonjun coaxed him to sleep saying His papa has went to bought his favourate Pink milk aka strawberry milkshake to which Min-su cried saying he didn't want it .

Finally Min-su slept when Taehyung played with him and tell him that his Papa would return only if he gets healthy cause his Papa didn't like seeing him cry like this.

*********
Yoongi was at Taehyung's house and his eyes widen in horror when he saw whole house was mess and trail of blood on floor , he immediately ran to room where it was coming from and his eyes widen when he found bloodied Hoseok who look dead

Yoongi dropped his body cradling Hoseok in his arms as he checked his pulse which was very slow. He immediately picked him up in his arms and rush to Hospital praying all his way for safety of Hoseok and child.

***********

What Taehyung was not expecting was to see Bloodied Hoseok in arms of Yoongi as he waited for Yoongi at the entrance of Hospital.

Taehyung felt his soul leave his body , his body trembled when he look at pale bloodied figure in arms of Yoongi. He rushed to Yoongi yelling at him to answer him of what has happen to Hoseok...why was he in such state....but how could Yoongi know?? 

Yoongi pushed Taehyung away and screamed at him to help him call doctor. 

Everything was mess, Taehyung's feeling...Taehyung's life...he didn't knew what to do. He slipped on floor as he cried holding his knees.

He didn't knew for what reason he was crying...but there was immense pain in his heart....he...wanted it to let go...let go of pain...he couldn't ...bear it...He couldn't bear what it asked for it....a part of him was blaming ....helding him accountable for Hoseok situation....Taehyung didn't knew what was happening anymore.....his world has came crashing down just like that....and he felt like he was thrown in storm that was thwacking him and choking to just die...and be defeated.

Taehyung didn't even know Yoongi had wrapped his arms him to console him and was whispering words into his ear....Taehyung couldn't hear anything....everything was too silent ...too calm and erile and like storm before calmness the storm did came that left Taehyung heart filled with bitter hatred for man who was he loved....the news of Hoseok's Pregnancy ..

"What do you mean ??" Taehyung asked in furious tone as he grabbed Doctor's collar pulling him closer.

"Mr Kim I am sorry to say but Patient have gone through miscarriage -"

"SHUT UP !! HE WASN'T PREGNANT !! " Taehyung screamed intending to hit Doctor face but Yoongi pulled him away ," KIM TAEHYUNG GET HOLD OF YOURSELF"