Chapter 29: Sasuke's Plan

(I do not own any of these characters or anime)

(This is a fanfiction so expect that not everything that happened in original anime kimetsu no yaiba/demon slayer happened in this story)

Chapter 29: Sasuke's Plan
---------------------------------------
Previously
The shinobis let out a relieved breath. But Shikamaru wanted to confirm something. "Natsumi-san, where did you get those whisker marks on your cheeks?"

'If she answered the question and it's different from Sasuke's answer, then that only means that Sasuke is hiding a lot from us.'
Now

Third Person's POV
"Oh..I got this from one of my missions. You could call it a scar actually." Naruko, now known as Natsumi answered. She felt relieved that Sasuke told her everything about his argument with their friends.

Shikamaru nodded, 'Then that only means Sasuke is not lying. That's good to know.'

"So? What do you want to talk about?" Natsumi finally ask. She don't want to waste time talking about things that she knows doesn't have to do with what they want to talk about.

They all turned serious and Kakashi decided not to beat around the bush. "Did you know Naruto?"

"Naruto?" Natsumi act confused for a moment and she snapped her fingers. "Ah that Naruto? Sasuke's bestfriend, probably unbiological brother? Yes I do know him. Sasuke talks a lot about him. Why?"

"Well we're just wondering if you have some sort of connection to him or you have some clues about his whereabouts?"

Natsumi snickered, she then covered her mouth with her hands. "I'm sorry. It's just that your question doesn't make sense! I mean I'm sure Sasuke already told you right? For the past few years he look for him. It's just that..his whereabouts is still unknown. I even helped him but..well it seems that Naruto is not here in this world."

Shino, for the first time..talked, "But that seems impossible, Natsumi-san. All of us, Naruto's friends are all here! Even Sasuke is here which was with him when they disappeared. We just..find that impossible that Naruto is in another world while we are here."

They are staring at him, mouth agape. 'Why didn't we thought of that?!'

Natsumi pursed her lips. 'Damn you, Sasuke! You should be the one who's talking to them! Not me! What will I tell them?!'

Outside, she sighed. "Well, I don't know Shino-san. This is a strange phenomenon. No one has studied about it yet so no one knows where's the whereabouts of your friend."

"..I see. But did you know what he look like?" Sakura asked and Natsumi shakes her head. "Naruto has ocean blue eyes, sun-kissed skin, Blonde-almost turning to gold colored hair, and a whisker marks on both cheeks which is his birthmark. You have the same features, Natsumi-san."

Natsumi tried her best not to show her nervousness. "Sakura-san, I think we all know that blonde hair and blue eyes are common..right?"

But Sakura shake her head. "We know it's common but..Naruto has this unique kind of features. It's impossible for the both of you to have..the same, really identical features."

Natsumi chuckled. "Coincidence Sakura-san, coincidence."

'Ahaha! Damn it! I'm spurting nonsense!'

Sakura's brows furrowed. "I don't think that's coincidence.."

"Uhm..Natsumi-sama..and visitors please have some snack." Natsumi secretly sighed in relief when the Kakushi came.

"Let's eat first, shall we?"
-----
"Thank you, Oyakata-sama."

Sasuke bowed and left their master estate. He felt relieved now that their master agreed in keeping Naruko's identity a secret and change her name to Natsumi. All he gotta do now is talk to each hashira about the changes.