IMPORTANT!!

This are some important information about my story so please read to further undertand this story.

The timeline when Naruto and Sasuke is brought here in Naruto world is when Naruto is giving Sasuke back his headband or when Sasuke is leaving the village to travel the world. In the demon slayer world the timeline is when Kanae is still alive.

Right now the timeline in Naruto is 'Naruto:The last movie' while in the demon slayer world the timeline is during the rehabilitation training.

While Naruto and Sasuke's age is 20.

When Naruto and Sasuke explained their real origin they did NOT mention the following:
•Sasuke going rouge
•Naruto originally being boy
•Naruto having the nine tailed beast
•Naruto and Sasuke's fight in the valley of end.

The things that they explained to them are the following:
•How humans have chakra (Kaguya's story)
•How the chakra spread
•The sun and moon
•Madara and Hashirama's story
•Naruto and Sasuke's childhood or how they lost their parents [Uchiha clan massacre, The truth behind the massacre, the nine tails attack,(again they did not mention anything about the kyuubi being sealed inside Naruto), the villagers glare, them avoiding Naruto)
•The 4th great shinobi war, basically they just said 'Many lost their lives but we still won the war'
•how they we're brought here

If you are still confused or have question just ask me and I'll respond :)

Anyways Naruko still have all of the tailed beast she just cant sense them.