Chapter 25: Alone Time

(I do not own any of these characters or anime)

(This is a fanfiction so expect that not everything that happened in original anime kimetsu no yaiba/demon slayer happened in this story)

Chapter 25: Alone Time
---------------------------------------
Previously
Kakashi sighed and stepped up nodding at Sasuke who nodded back. "Long time no see, Sasuke."
Now

Third Person's POV

⚠ Slight nsfw ⚠

Hinata then stepped up. "Sasuke-kun, where's Naruto?"

Sakura paused and removed her arms from Sasuke's waist. "Yeah, Sasuke where's Naruto?"

Sasuke look at them and look at Naruko on his peripheral vision, Naruko look at him and by the way she look, Sasuke immediately knows what to do. "Well, as you can see Naruto's not with me right now. So obviously, we got seperated. Ever since I came into this world, I've been finding him, especially during my missions but there's no sign of him. I considered the possibility that he might be in other world." Sasuke's lies made the shinobi believe him.

"If so, how can we go to other world?" Shino intruded in their conversation. "That's my problem right now-" Sasuke was cut off when Naruko put a hand over his shoulder.

"I think you guys need some alone time so I'll be heading to my estate." She softly smiled and was about to leave when Sasuke hold her hand. "Wait"

She turned her head to him, confused. Sasuke sighed and pulled her towards him, embracing her. "I miss you." he whispered as Naruko slowly coil her arms around his waist. Sasuke tightened his hug.

"I'll go to your estate after talking to them." he said, kissing her forehead. Naruko closed her eyes as Sasuke's lips touch her forehead. "I miss you too. I'll be expecting that." She smiled and removed her arms around his waist. But before she could walk away, Sasuke hold her hand, pulled her towards him and placed a quick kiss on her lips. "I love you." Naruko smiled at that, "Hmm, I love you too."

With that, Naruko walked away. Once she's out of his sight he turned to the shinobis. He was taken aback by the teasing look from others and a bitter look from Sakura.

"Let's continue to talk in my estate. Follow me." Sasuke started walking and the rest followed. "Sasuke who's that girl?" Sakura ask which made Sasuke sighed. "She's my everything." He said which made Sakura froze, she recovered quickly. "Wow, and what's her name? How did you met her? How long have you been a couple?" She ask continuesly, though bitterness can be heard from her tone.

Sasuke didn't said anything until they reach his estate. "Sasuke? You didn't answered me." Sakura broke the silence. Tenten almost facepalm at her obliviousness. Sasuke sighed amd glare at Sakura. "I think that's none of your business, Sakura." he look away and went inside. "You guys should rest. Just ask the Kakushis to ask directions around the estate. You can identify them easily by the cover on their faces."

"What? Why where are you going?" Kakashi ask, raising an eyebrow. "Somewhere, anyways I'll come back here later. So you guys just rest." he then went out of the estate. He kept walking, until he reach Naruko's estate. He sighed and went inside, he saw Naruko sitting in a chair, with her haori off and her sword on the side table and zoning out.

He went to her and kissed her cheeks. "Hey." Naruko, startled, jump a little. "Oh, hey." She said, almost whispering. Sasuke sighed and offered his hands to her. She accepted and Sasuke made her stand up. He then fixed her hair and smiled. "You're so pretty." Naruko chuckled at that. "Hmm, do you want something?" She teased. "Yeah, alone time with you."

With that, Sasuke moved his face closer and went for a passionate kiss. Naruko closed her eyes and responded to his kiss. Sasuke grips her waist and pulled her closer while Naruko's hands rested on his chest. Sasuke's kiss became more intimate and deeper. He then slick his tongue in tasting every corner of her mouth. Naruko's arm moved and coil around his neck making their kiss even deeper.

Sasuke slowly moved until Naruko's back hit the wall. Sasuke lift Naruko up and she wrap her legs around Sasuke's waist. They managed to do all of that without breaking their kiss. Sasuke's tongue lick her bottom lip and Naruko parted her lips letting his tongue enter. As soon as Sasuke's tongue entered, Naruko suck on it.

Sasuke then move his lips on her cheeks, kissing it. It then moved to her jaws down to her neck. Sasuke then kissed her neck and gently suck on it earning a moan from Naruko.

This made his desire rise. She then continued to lick her neck, sucking and leaving a mark. "Sasuke" Naruko called out but it instead came out as her moaning his name.

Sasuke's breath hitch hearing her moan his name. He then bite her neck leaving a bite mark. Her lips moved up to hers again and captured her lips.

Their kiss became deeper and deeper as seconds passed. Before Sasuke could do something more than that, he pulled away from her and put her down.

He sighed and embraced her. He then kissed the top of her head as he rested his chin on top of her head. He then assist her in sitting on the chair. Naruko look at Sasuke as she caress his cheeks.

Years back, when she came into a realization that she have feelings for Sasuke, she was doubtful of it. She was doubtful of her feelings. Why would she suddenly have a feelings for Sasuke of all people? She think hard about it, even looking back to the time when she was a male. Then, she came into a realization.

Their constant bickering. Their rivalry. Their friendship. Their..brotherhood. When he saved her male self at the bridge that caused him to almost lost his life. The reason why she didn't gave up on chasing after Sasuke to bring him back. The reason why she forgave him so easily. The reason why was she so happy when he joined in the war and fought alongside her. Is because from the start..

"I love you."

She love him. Ever since his sacrifice at the bridge. Even though she was a male. Her obliviousness that time was at a different level. What he thought of his feelings being a normal to feels towards Sasuke because of their bond, was actually love. She didn't know because well, she was guy. A guy having a relationship with a guy is just not normal..right? She thought she sees Sasuke as a brother figure when infact she see him as more than that. More intimate.

Then came another realization. Her feelings for Sakura. Ever since academy days, she had a crush on her. Then when they became team, until teenager. It was not love, it was infatuation. The thing is, infatuation and love is different. Love is more...intimate. And another thing is she grew up with no woman's love. She always see kids getting hugged by their mother so maybe, she longed for a woman's love which result in her having a crush on Sakura.

Sasuke chuckled as he kissed her nose.

For him, there's difference from his feelings for Sakura and Naruko. Back then he liked Sakura but now he loves Naruko. There's a difference. Love is more deeper, it's something more than just infatuation. That's it. He don't need to feel awkward because in the first place, he shouldn't be. Besides that would definitely add to Naruko's worries.

He knows Naruko was starting to worry since she knows about Sakura's feeling for him. She don't want to hurt Sakura's feelings. She's the one who's supposed to push him towards her, she should be on the side just supporting. Sasuke knows that. He knows his lover too well.

Sasuke's feelings is clear. He thought that once he saw Sakura again, something might change, but nothing did. His feelings stay the same. And that only means one thing, he is certain of his feelings for Naruko.

"Hey, I don't want you getting jealous over Sakura, okay?" Sasuke caress her hair. Naruko sighed and look away, "I can't help it. I'm worried, Sakura would surely hate me once she finds out! I hate thinking about it but I can't stop."

She then look down but Sasuke lift her chin up. "We're in this together. It's not only you that she's gonna hate. Surely he's also gonna hate me. So let's do our best to make her understand and not hate us. Trust me." He then continously kissed her nose, cheeks and forehead, Naruko smiled and nodded. "I'll try my best."

----

A/N: A new chapter after just a few days??!! Yes! It's my thank you gift for reaching 5k reads! Tbh I didn't really expect the story to have this many reads and votes. Seriously I'm sooooo grateful! And to those readers who keeps on reading despite the first boring (in my own opinion) chapters. I am so grateful! Especially to that one reader that always comments in my story and to ofc to the silent readers out there! And to other readers srsly I'm grateful for all the readers I have. Love ya guys! I hope this goes on until I finish this story.