Chapter 28: Natsumi

(I do not own any of these characters or anime)

(This is a fanfiction so expect that not everything that happened in original anime kimetsu no yaiba/demon slayer happened in this story)

Chapter 28: Natsumi
---------------------------------------
Previously
He groaned as he sat up. "Right, we're going to talk to Sasuke's girlfriend." He muttered and stood up, preparing himself.
Now

Third Person's POV
"Isn't it crazy?"

"Yeah even now I still can't believe it."

The faint muttering and laughs could be heard as Kakashi stepped in the kitchen. "Believe what?"

They all immediately look towards him, "Kakashi-sensei! Good morning." Sakura greeted followed by the rest. Kakashi nodded and said the same thing.

"So? Believe what?"

He raised an eyebrow, "We're just talking about Sasuke's girlfriend and Naruto's sexy jutsu's similarities."

Kakashi hummed, "We're meeting her soon, again. So be at your best behaviour so she could be comfortable." He narrowed his eyes at Sakura who muttered a 'Yes sensei.'

Kakashi eye smiled and decided to eat the breakfast served for him. He ate quietly, he can't shake off this gut feeling that something will happen.

"Where's Sasuke anyways? Isn't he supposed to go with us to his girlfriend's house?"

It was Choji who answered, "We also thought. But he said he need to talk to his girlfriend about something important."

"How are we gonna go there then?" Kakashi put the spoon and fork down, looking at Choji who's munching chips, again. "There's a..man there. The one who's covering his face with a striped cloth? Sasuke said we should ask for his help."

"I see..then we should hurry. We don't want Sasuke's girlfriend to wait, don't we?" Kakashi chirped, and started to finish his food, followed by the others.
----
"Uh...Kakashi...sama, right?" A man approached Kakashi just as they are on getting ready.

"Yes? That's me." He turned to the man, fixing his mask. "I'm a kakushi and Sasuke-sama specifically told me to escort you to Nar-I mean Natsumi-sama's estate."

The slip up went noticed by Shino, Shikamaru, Sakura and Kakashi which eyebrows furrowed. While the other was oblivious about it.

"He don't know the name of his master's girlfriend?" Sakura can't help but wonder, "No matter..atleast I now know her name. Natsumi..huh."

"So Natsumi is her name?" Kakashi eye smiled, deciding to just ignore the Kakushi's slip up.

"Y-yes! Are they ready? We have to go now, the hashira's time is precious. We shouldn't waste their time."

They all sweatdrop at the amount of respect the Kakushi is displaying but nodded nonetheless.

"Yes, we are actually ready. Please lead the way." Kakashi motioned for the door. The Kakushi nodded and opens the door, motioning for the others to follow him.

On the way to the estate of Sasuke's girlfriend, everyone aside from the Kakushi are mesmerised. Foxes are everywhere, some looking at them while some completely ignoring them. That's when the Kakushi decided to give a fun fact, "If you start to see foxes, then that indicates that we are near the fox hashira's estate. Also I think it's obvious by the hashira title Natsumi-sama goes by. Fox."

The shinobis gave nod, acknowledging the fun fact given by him. But Sakura look at the foxes in different way. "Those foxes remind me of Naruto.."

Because of the silent atmosphere enveloping them, everyone heard her. "I can see your point.." Hinata whispered, looking at the foxes.

They soon stop and they look at the big house infront of them. The kakushi walk inside and the rest followed him. The kakushi stopped infront of a another kakushi, they talk for awhile Sasuke's kakushi motioning them and the other looking at them. The latter then nodded as the former left.

"Welcome to the fox estate, owned by the fox hashira..Natsumi-sama." The kakushi bowed. Which is a woman, based on the body built and voice, Sakura mused.

"We wish to talk to her." Kakashi replied in the same formality as the Kakushi. "I know, the Kakushi that led you here told me."

The Kakushi walks followed by the rest. "Uhm is Sasuke-kun here?" Sakura asked.

"He is here earlier..He had a small talk with Natsumi-sama but..I don't know after that. I was told to do something and I didn't saw Sasuke-sama after that.."

The walk was short. When they arrived inside the house. They immediately saw the back of a blonde, fixing it's haori her pigtails in mess as she decided to remove the tie of her hair and let it fall on her back. And Kakashi being a pervert..immediately got a hint of what happened before they arrive. A soft tint of pink grazing his cheeks and to Sakura's annoyance. She lightly whacked her sensei's head.

The girl turned to them, her cerulean blue eyes meeting theirs. The girl's whiskered cheeks stretched when she grinned at them.

"Hi! Sasuke told me you'll come here. Come, sit!" She invited, Tenten and Hinata smiled back and sat on the chair closest to her. The girl beamed at them and look at the others still standing.

The Kakushi nearby, not wanting to make her master wait, pushes the standing people towards the available chair and made them sit down.

"It's nice to see you again! I didn't catch your name the last time we met so we will start by introduction. I'll go first. I'm Takashi Natsumi, the fox hashira. I like foxes and my comrades here. I dislike ofcourse demons and people who don't know the word respect. My hobby is training and my dream is for humans to achieve peace." The girl, which is now known as Natsumi, introduced herself.

The others nodded and introduce theirselves. After introducing theirselves, Sakura ask her, "Natsumi-san? Where's Sasuke-kun?"

"Sasuke left awhile ago. He have some errands to run. Sasuke is a pretty busy hashira so if you wish to have a deep talk with him..well you might need to wait." She explained, smiling. She then added, "Actually, Sasuke already told me about you guys. That you're from a whole different world. So you don't need to hide anything from me."

The shinobis let out a relieved breath. But Shikamaru wanted to confirm something. "Natsumi-san, where did you get those whisker marks on your cheeks?"

'If she answered the question and it's different from Sasuke's answer, then that only means that Sasuke is hiding a lot from us.'

To be continued...

A/N: I've always wanted to use cliffhanger lol