Chapter 18: New People

(I do not own any of these characters or anime)

(This is a fanfiction so expect that not everything that happened in original anime kimetsu no yaiba/demon slayer happened in this story)

Chapter 18: New People

(The time for this arc is the same time as the mugen traim)
---------------------------------------
Previously
He turned on his sharingan to see a trace of chakra everywhere.

A sign that a battle is near.
Now

Third Person's POV
As Sasuke is near at the battle he came across his lover.

"You sensed it too?" She ask him. Sasuke nodded. "There is a chakra everywhere" He said.

"The chakras are familiar isn't it?" Naruko ask causing Sasuke to look at the chakra more and noticed it is familiar.

"Yeah, it is"

They pushed themselves to get to the battle field faster.

They stopped midway when they finally saw who's fighting.

A group of demons, 20 to 30  demons. And a group of people, humans to be exact.

And what surprises them is that both sides are throwing jutsus after jutsus to each other.

The human side have 11 humans. The one leading them have gravity defying silver haired man with mask that covers his mouth and nose. The other one have pink short hair. Another one have black hair wearing a crop top and have pale white skin. The other one have midnight blue hair that reached her waist and pure white eyes. A man that have brown hair with a dog by its side. The other man have a hood and shade. There is a man who have brown hair and fat. The other one have black pineapple like hair. And other one have blonde hair tied into a high ponytail. Other one have brown hair tied into a two buns. And other one have a bowled cut hair and a full body green attire.

"CHANNARO!" The pink haired girl said and punched the demon.

The demon got punched back but his cracked bones are now healed.

The shinobis are now panting and is obviously tired.

However the demons just laughed as if taunting them.

They heard the shinobis curse. "Damn, they didn't even got tired"

Two demons stepped up and slowly walked towards them.

"We're running out of chakra!" The pink haired girl said as all of them slowly stepped back.

Both demons raised its hands but before they hurt them.

A violet and orange blur came past them and their heads are now cut.

"Uhm cutting their heads is no use, we already did that but they just regenerate-" The masked man said but stopped when he saw them turn to ashes.

"Wha-"
"It's hashiras! Run!"
"Wait our lord can give us more blood if we will be able to kill them!"
"Are you nuts? They are hashira!"
"I gathered information about the hashiras! The two of them are one of the three strongest hashiras!"

All of the demons exclaimed.

"So nice of you to even bother gathering information" Naruko said smiling however the malicious intent is crystal clear.

Thanks to Shinobu's influence.

"Answer our question truthfully and maybe we will spare you" Sasuke seriously said glaring through their soul.

The shinobis just stared dumbfounded and don't know what is happening.

'What is a hashira?'
'Who are these people?'
'What do they mean our lord?'
'Just how strong are they?'
'How did they defeat the demons that easily?'

They watch as the demons shiver in fear because 1. The malicious intent the blonde is giving and 2. The way the raven is glaring at them.

"W-what is it? What do you want to know?" one of the demon decided to ask.

Another demon hit the one that ask, "Are you a fool? You have to be loyal to our lord!" the demon started lecturing and the other also did the same.

And it got loud, they all sweatdrop.

"Silence please" The blonde said with still a smile.

Well ofcourse they didn't listened. "Shut up you blonde pigtails freak! We only listen to our lord and no one else!" one of the demon shouted.

Naruko got an ick mark, however Sasuke glared daggers and a scary aura surrounded him.

That's what happens when you insult the love of his life.

"Care to say that again?" he ask directing his KI to the one that said that.

"Are you deaf? I said she is a blonde pigtails freak!"

Well that's the last straw. Sasuke turned on his sharingan and put the demon to sleep. Luckily the shinobis didn't saw that.

"Damn their strong" A demon muttered.

Naruko sighed "Alright just answer our question" She said "Got it?" She added with a killer intent.

The demons silently nodded.

"What you did while your fighting. How did you learned it?" She ask.

"Psh someone taught us" Another demon said.

Kakashi and Shikamaru silently observed making thousands of conclusions.

"What is this person's name?" Sasuke asked narrowing his eyes.

"We're not stupid to answer your question we swore our loyalty to our lord and his instruction is that we should never tell the name of the person that taught us"

"Well then just answer this question, does this person have a pure white and long hair?" Sasuke ask.

"Eh? That's a useless question!" Naruko shouted at Sasuke.

"Just trust me" Sasuke calmly replied. The demon frowned "Nah that person doesn't have"

Sasuke nodded a look of worry in her eyes. "I have one question though" Naruko said.

"That's enough! " All of the demon suddenly shouted.

And they attacked them, "If its our lord's order we have to obey it!" They synchronised.

'So muzan controlled them huh' The couple thought.

They dashed forward, pulled out their sword and started to fight them.

The shinobis stared at the side like a side character watching the main characters fight for their life.

Well they are not really fighting for their life because they are easily defeating the demons.

"Fox breathing: First form, tail whip"
"Sharingan breathing: First form eyes of illusion"

The shinobi at the side can't really hear what their saying since they are whispering it.

But

All in all

The fight is one sided.