Chapter 26: Uncovering That Girl's Identity

(I do not own any of these characters or anime)

(This is a fanfiction so expect that not everything that happened in original anime kimetsu no yaiba/demon slayer happened in this story)

Chapter 26: Uncovering That Girl's Identity
---------------------------------------
Previously
She then look down but Sasuke lift her chin up. "We're in this together. It's not only you that she's gonna hate. Surely he's also gonna hate me. So let's do our best to make her understand and not hate us. Trust me." He then continously kissed her nose, cheeks and forehead, Naruko smiled and nodded. "I'll try my best."
Now

Third Person's POV
Sakura lay on the bed in a room that a Kakushi-which Sasuke call, showed her.

It's been hours since Sasuke left and she knew he wants them to rest but somehow she can't.

She's tired yes, she wanna sleep yes, she wanna rest yes. But it's just that something is bothering her.

She knows what's bothering her, she just don't want to think about it.

She sighed and stuffed her face on the pillow, groaning. A muffled "This is annoying" could be heard.

Sakura got up, and sit on the bed, zoning out to nowhere.

What's bothering her? Well it's just that girl that's with Sasuke. She's bothering her. But somehow, she can't get mad at that girl, something is stopping her from doing so.

She should be mad, right? Sasuke was hers afterall. Before he and Naruto dissappeared, Sasuke made a promise. Well..they have feelings for each other..right? She has the right to be mad to that girl but why can't she? She also can't get mad to Sasuke even though she should. You can't just hate the person you love.

Sakura sighed and got out of the room. She then saw a Kakushi and ask for the direction to the kitchen which the Kakushi pointed at.

She got herself a glass of water and proceed to sit at the chair nearby. 'That girl look a lot like Naruto' she smiled at herself thinking about her nonbiological brother.

She think about the features Naruto have and that girl. Her eyes widen as she put down the glass of water with a loud 'thud.'

"Oh my God, how did I not noticed?" She put her hands on her forehead. "That girl, has 3 whisker marks on both cheeks, ocean blue eyes, blonde hair and sun-kissed skin." She whispered to herself. "Just like Naruto."

She closed her eyes and leaned back on the chair she's sitting at. "Okay Sakura, think about it. When you first look at that girl, you thought she look familiar. Try to remember Naruto's perverted jutsu, Sakura! You have seen it many times!" Sakura bite her lip trying to remember Naruto's perverted jutsu. "Damn, that girl look a lot like Naruto's sexy jutsu..just not naked."

"I see you noticed too, huh?" Sakura turned her head to where the voice came from. "Shikamaru"

The pineapple-haired boy smirk and sat on the chair across from her.

"I almost thought your not as sharp as your teenage self." Shika teased and Sakura frowned. "My judgement was clouded. What are you doing here, anyways? I thought you're asleep."

"I can't sleep. My brain don't want me to rest. And so, I also came up with that. It seems that we need to talk to Sasuke as soon as possible. How troublesome." Shikamaru lazily said,

"Wait, no. I think we have to tell the others first." Sakura finished the water she's drinking. "They need to know."

Shikamaru hummed, agreeing. "So do you think Naruto is that girl?"

"Yes. Though it sounds impossible."

"I see. I also think of the same thing."

Sakura stood up and nodded at Shikamaru who nodded back. She then went back to the room.

'It seems that we have a lot to talk about, Sasuke.'

She lay down on her bed and tiredness immediately took over her and she drift off to sleep.

Sakura's eyes fluttered open as she look at the window to see it's already nighttime. 'I guess I'm that tired huh?'

Sakura then get off her bed, tidy it up and went out. She proceed to the living area and saw the rest of the konoha 9 and Kakashi there.

"Hey, let me guess. Shikamaru already told you?" She ask and sit in the available chair right beside Ino.

"Yeah, and we had Sai draw them. Luckily, he also saw Naruto's sexy jutsu so it's easily for him to draw." Kakashi answered, still looking at Sai's drawing. He then put it on the table for everyone to see. "I can't believe the amount of similarities they have."

Everyone stare at the drawing and the door opened revealing a sad looking Sasuke.

"Why is your face like that?" Choji immediately noticed. Everyone turned their gaze on him.

"Nothing, we just finished a fellow hashira's funeral." Sasuke answered, massaging his temple. A kakushi showed up and brought in another chair to which Sasuke lazily sit on.

"Oh..condolence,I guess." Choji responded stopping his munching for awhile and continued anyways.

Sasuke nodded and noticed the paper and his eyes widen slightly. He cleared his throat and pointed to the paper. "What's that?"

Sakura look at the paper and to Sasuke, turning serious and so as the others.

"Sasuke, we think we have a lot to talk about.."