Chapter 24: Long Time No See, Sasuke

(I do not own any of these characters or anime)

(This is a fanfiction so expect that not everything that happened in original anime kimetsu no yaiba/demon slayer happened in this story)

Chapter 24: Long Time No See, Sasuke
---------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

Upon arriving at the entrance, the konoha 9 plus Kakashi stared at the wisteria trees in awe as they started to walk slowly.

"Demons hate wisteria flowers. It's one of their weaknesses, for wisterias can be made into poison that could hinder with their abilities like regeneration and movement. It can also weaken their blood demon art." Sasuke explains.

"Blood demon arts are the demons ability. You could call them powers. Only demons have them." Naruko explained.

"Uhm? Can you like explain from the start?" Sakura requested.

Sasuke sighed as he stopped walking, facing them. "Demons exist, as you saw last night. There are many types of demons made by the first demon to ever exist, which we call as the demon king, Kibutsuji Muzan. There are ordinary demons, demons who are weak in the eyes of the demon king. Kibutsuji made the 12 kizuki. Demons who are stronger than ordinary but weaker than him. The 12 kizuki are spilt into two groups." Sasuke paused letting them absorb what he said as he look at Naruko who nodded.

"The first group are the lower moons. You can identify them by the kanji on their eyes. But they only have kanji on one of their eyes. As of what he said, they are stronger than an ordinary demon. Next up is the upper moons. Many demon slayer are slayed by them for hundred of years. Me, him and another hashira have encountered only one uppermoon.  But the others...no, they still haven't. You can identify them by the kanji on both of their eyes. They are stronger than the lowermoons but weaker than the demon king. If you don't know, the 12 kizuki are identified by their ranking. The lowest being the 6 and the strongest being the 1. They don't eat human food. Humans are their food." Naruko took some breath in after her continues explanation.

The konoha 9 and Kakashi nodded in understanding. "What about demon slayers?" Kiba asked.

"We're about to explain that." Sasuke sighed as he fixed his haori that was swayed by the wind. "Demon slayers are built to fight and kill demons. We, demon slayers' only goal is to exterminate all demons by killing the source, Kibutsuji Muzan. Like demons, we are also divided by ranks. We have 10 ranks, the lowest being the Mizunoto, then we have the Mizunoe, Kanoto, Kanoe, Tsuchinoto, Tsuchinoe, Hinoto, Hinoe, Kinoto. And Kinoe being the most respected, well-rounded, and talented."

" Eh? But what about the hashira?"

"Beyond ordinary rank is Hashira, the strongest level. The Kinoe is the highest but Hashira surpass Kinoe." Naruko explained.

"How can you guys slay demons? We saw some demon slayer that do missions on our town that they only cut the demon's head and the demon disintegrade into ash, but when we do, they just regenerate."

"We have this special blade called nichirin sword. Our nichirin blade constantly absorbs sunlight-which is the demon's weakness. Thus causing them to disintegrade into ash."

Naruko answered, which everyone nodded to. "Anyways, we're here." Sasuke informed as everyone look at the big gates of what seemed like the headquarters. "This is the Demon Slayer headquarter. This is where the demon slayers, mostly hashira meets with the master."

They went inside as they kept walking until they saw a garden with a ground full of pebbles and infront is what seems like wooden platform but there's a house or mansion inside or whatever you call it.

The two hashira kneels on one knee as they bow their head, the shinobis look at them confused.

Suddenly, a man with black straight hair that reach his neck, white eyes and half of his upper face being pink.

'Is he sick and blind?' Sakura being a medic noticed immediately.

"The weather is nice today...isn't it?" Kagaya greeted as the twin guides him. "Master, we are grateful and will always wish that you're in your good health." Sasuke greeted to which Kagaya nodded to.

"Thank you, Sasuke." Kagaya responded with a smile and the shinobis immediately turned their heads towards him, their eyes wide.

"So what was it for that you called?" Kagaya ask. "We just want your permission to let this guests that we encountered in our last mission to stay here, at the headquarters." Sasuke responded, ignoring their shocked gaze.

"I see. Is this the people that the crow saw that uses this thing called chakra?" Kagaya ask. "Sharp as ever master. That is true." Sasuke responded.

"Hmm, sure. You can take them in in your own estate. Let them rest and after that we could ask them things. Thank you again, you are now dismiss." He smiled and nodded, he then went back inside the twin still guiding him.

The two hashiras stood up from kneeling as Sasuke faced the still shocked shinobis.

"Uhm hey?" Sasuke raised his right hand. Sakura then stepped up. "Hey?! So you're Sasuke? The same Sasuke we've been looking for and you didn't told us?!" she ask, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Look, I can't just say, 'Hey I'm Sasuke and I'm now a hashira, a demon slayer and we're  stuck in this world.'" He sarcastically said but sighed at the end.

"Yes! You can! Instead of just standing there and making a fool out of ourself! To think that we are talking to the same person we're finding and we don't even know!" Sakura exclaimed. Kakashi put a hand over her shoulder.

Sakura paused as tears formed on her eyes her lips quivered and she run up and hug Sasuke.

Sasuke, taking aback took a while to respond to Sakura's hug. Naruko on the side, watching look away and turned around.

Kakashi sighed and stepped up nodding at Sasuke who nodded back. "Long time no see, Sasuke."