Chapter 12: Hashira Bonding

(I do not own any of these characters or anime)

(This is a fanfiction so expect that not everything that happened in original anime kimetsu no yaiba/demon slayer happened in this story)

HAPPY 1000 READS!!!!

Chapter 12:Hashira Bonding
---------------------------------------
Previously
And then then their vision became black again.
Now

Third Person's POV

Naruko sighed as she cleaned her sword, she's just done with her training.

Now that she think about it, its boring when there is no demon in sight or taking an action they cant go to missions.

She got used on leaving her estate to go on mission everyday or everyhour to go on missions.

Eversince the master stopped sending missions what she do is always the same everyday.

Wake up
Eat breakfast
Traning
Rest
Clean the estate and her sword
Training
Rest
Eat dinner
Sleep
And repeat.

She sighed again for who-knows how many times.

She want to do something different from her routine everyday.

And as if her prayer is answered, she heard someone shouting her name outside the estate.

When she goes outside, Shinobu's smile greeted her.

"Shinobu-san" she greeted, Shinobu smiled more "uhh you're creeping me out" she said stepping back a little.

"Naru-chan I know you're bored this past few weeks, we all are, so we decided that we should do something other than our daily routine. We will do a bonding with all of the hashiras!" She beamed.

Her eyes pirked up, "Sure! Where though?"
"Oh, originally we're doing it in my estate but Kamado-kun and the two others are doing their  training so we're doing it in Kanroji-san's estate instead" she explained.

"Sure I'll go there uhm later, do I have to bring my sword? And did Sasuke accepted?" She ask, "Bring your sword, and yeah! Apparently he knows that you'll join so he accepted, your lover really knows you huh, Naru-chan" she teased her.

Naruko blushed, "Oh, shut up" she playfully said, altough the happy tone is present in her voice.

Shinobu laughed, "Oh well, see you~" she waved her hands.

She waved back, and goes back to her estate.

She then excitedly readied herself, ofcourse she's excited duh its the first bonding they ever have afterall.

They've been busy with missions as they we're hashiras so they really dont have time to bond with each other.

-Mitsuri's estate-

"Ara Naru-chan!" Mitsuri called her, she turned around and walk over where they are.

She quickly hugged Sasuke who hugged back, he have been busy this past few weeks saying he have something to do, she would always visit him but everytime she arrive at his estate she would find him pass out on the floor and paper all over his table, she tried reading whatever is in the paper but all she saw is different kind of symbols so she gave up on understanding it and deciding she will ask him.

Unfortunately she cant ask him about the papers as he is always sleeping everytime she visits, so she would instead take care of him, he rarely left his estate causing for her to get more curious.

"I miss you, just what are the things you've been so busy of lately?" She ask him, "I miss you more, I'll tell you if its finish" he replied.

She sighed knowing she wont be able pursue him to tell her right now.