Chapter 8: Naruko and Sasuke's origin

(I do not own any of these characters or anime)

(This is a fanfiction so expect that not everything that happened in original anime kimetsu no yaiba/demon slayer happened in this story)

Chapter 8: Naruko and Sasuke's origin
---------------------------------------
Previously
Sasuke sighed "Well....
Now
Third Person's POV
"Well...Naru and I is not from this world"

"Ehh?!" All of them except Naru and Sasuke shouted, yep even Kagaya but Kagaya is more of a whisper than shout.

"Look just let us explain first alright? Of  where we came from, our origin" Sasuke said the rest nodded.

"So as I said we are not from this world, I guess you could say that this is a different world...The world we came from is full of shinobis, yes Tengen shinobi" Sasuke said when he saw Tengen's eyes seemed sparkle when he heard the word shinobi he seemed to
have a interest in it.

(A/N: SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCH OR STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED NARUTO SHIPPUDEN SKIP IF YOU WANT TO)

(I AM NOT ENTIRELY SURE OF SOME OF THIS EVENTS HERE SINCE IT IS REALLY A LONG TIME EVER SINCE I FINISHED THE ANIME SO JUST CORRECT ME IF SOMETHING IS WRONG I FORGOT THE SIDE CHARACTERS NAMES)

"Long ago, the world is just a normal no chakra, but there is a divine tree who only fruit once in millennium, then a weird light passed by the sky and landed onto the land the king of that land came to see the what landed only to find a gergous glowing women its none other than Otsutsuki Kaguya the king took care of her causing her to fall inlove with the king, unfortunately the other kingdom heard of this beautiful women and attempted to kidnap her, causing Kaguya to show her prowess killing her kidnappers and causing a war, when the king found out about it he tried to kill Kaguya but she managed to escape with her trusted maid they ran to the divine tree they managed to corner Kaguya and raining them with arrows during that war Kaguya is pregnant her trusted maid tried to told the king about his child with the women but she was hit by several arrows, causing her to die, Kaguya was mad and ate the chakra fruit thus giving her the chakra and making her a goddess, she is the first human to have a chakra and she ended the war herself by killing the humans present" Naru explained, the others listened intently their like a toddlers being told by fairytail story.

"Soon Kaguya gave birth to two twins Hagoromo and Hamura they have also the chakra, everyday Kaguya is leaving the house to do something important. When the two of them are teenagers they met a toad whom by now is still alive, the toad told them about the divine tree making the two interested in that tree, after some time Hagoromo fell inlove with a girl that is serving them , altough the girl seemed to disappear after going with Kaguya, after some time while his mother is at their house Hagoromo and Hamura goes to the divine tree whom is now too big they found a weird human shaped hanging by the tree something is covering them, curious they ripped the cover by the first they found hanging in the tree, there they saw the king that Kaguya fell inlove with they soon found something odd about the roots of the tree when they did some search to the tree they found a entrance leading under it, there they saw more of the human shaped figures Hagoromo got a bad feeling about the last one so he ripped the cover revealing the girl whom he love, causing him to awaken something special the sharingan" Naru continued.

"After finding out what her two child did Kaguya confronted them and explained to them what they saw but Hagoromo did not believed her mother and goes to the toad they met to train, after years of training with the toad, he mastered his special eyes and also obtaining the rinnegan the eyes of god, and having sage training he cameback to her mother who have controlled his brother, after some fighting. Hagoromo managed to break the control of her mother to his brother, they both fought their mother but Kaguya managed to hold back because the two man she's fighting is still her sons
(A/N:CHANGED BECAUSE I WANT TO AND FOR AU PURPOSES :))
Her two sons managed to seal him thus creating the moon, but before Kaguya got sealed she gave birth to her third son who promised that he will get her mother out of the seal." Sasuke is the one who explained this time.