Chapter 6:the true adventure, begin

(I do not own any of these characters or anime)

(This is a fanfiction so expect that not everything that happened in original anime kimetsu no yaiba/demon slayer happened in this story)

(This is a very long chapter so..yeah just informing you guys)
---------------------------------------
Chapter 6:the true adventure, begin
Previously
"O-oh my god, YES OFCOURSE" she said and hugged Sasuke, Sasuke hugged back and put the necklace at the same time.
Now
Third Person's POV

-2 years later-

"Congratulations for passing the final selection Kanao-chan" Naru congratulate the young girl that just passed the final selection.

"Psh what do you expect? She is trained well" Shinobu said proud of her acquaintance.

"So did you find someone interesting Kanao-chan?" Mitsuri ask in a teasing tone.

"No" was Kanao's short reply, "s-such a straight answer" Mitsuri hung her head low.

Kanao just passed the final selection and Shinobu shared the news to her fellow hashiras. You can say the she is really proud. After hearing the news Naru and Mitsuri hurried to butterfly estate to congratulate the girl.

A few days later, the three woman that reach the title hashira is having a tea in butterfly mansion, why? Well today Kanao's sword will arrive and they are excited about it moreover today Kanao will also receive her first mission.

"I am here for Tsuyuri Kanao!" They heard a shout from outside, they stared at each other and run outside, when they arrived outside they already saw Kanao there.

She is holding her katana ang it slowly changes into color pink. They searched for the swordsmith and they saw it just behind Kanao the "Arigatou" Shinobu said the swordsmith bowed its head and left.

"That is a beautiful katana, Kanao" Shinobu smiled at Kanao, Kanao look at her master and slightly smile.

"CAW CAW TSUYURI KANAO YOUR MISSION IS TO FIND AND KILL THE DEMON LURKING AT THE ***FOREST CAW CAW TSUYURI KANAO YOUR MISSION IS TO FIND AND KILL THE DEMON LURKING IN THE ***FOREST..."

Kanao nodded as she hurried inside, the three just stood outside waiting for Kanao.

When Kanao step outside, her outfit is  dark purple demon slayer long sleeves buttoned uniform, a purple skirt that reach her knees and a white laced boots that reach under her knees her katana strap on her side its hilt is white with pink diamonds, its guard is pink circle with flowers her haori is pure white that ended in her skirt her haori covered her upper uniform it is tied with a pink ribbon.

"Kawaaii Kanao-chan" Mitsuri complimented her "Beautiful as ever" Naru added as Shinobu nodded agreeing to the two. "Take care Kanao" Shinobu said followed by two take cares from the other two.

Kanao nodded and left.

-a few months later-

Naru and Sasuke is on their way to the headquarters, they were called since a certain demon slayer boy is travelling with his demon sister, and they are called for his trial.

"Whoever this boy is he shall be beheaded along with his sister" Naru said, "we still have to hear his side, we are there for trial Naru" Sasuke replied calmly, he knows this siblings are the one Giyuu said about.

"Psh theres no need for trial he violated the code, he shall be beheaded" Naru said, Sasuke did not reply.

When they arrive they saw the unconscious boy and some of the hashira, its Shinobu, Gyomei, Muichirou, Rengoku, Mitsuri and Tengen but if you look around you can see Giyuu far from them.