Chapter 11: Naruto World

(I do not own any of these characters or anime)

(This is a fanfiction so expect that not everything that happened in original anime kimetsu no yaiba/demon slayer happened in this story)

(This chapter contains all of the happenings in Naruto World after Naruto and Sasuke was brought in the Demon Slayer world)

Chapter 11:Naruto World
---------------------------------------
Previously
"Sayonara, until we meet again" The sage said the two nodded and waved their hands as they started to disappear.
Now
Third Person's POV
A bright white light in the part of the forest where Naruto and Sasuke is caught the attention of Rokudaime Hokage (Sixth Hokage) Hatake Kakashi and nearby Shinobis.

Kakashi and Sakura with some of the shinobis quickly run to that part.

"Search for Naruto and Sasuke, check for possible enemies and casualties" Kakashi commanded.

The shinobis nodded and searched the area.

"Naruto and Sasuke is missing, there is none enemies and casualties" One of the shinobi's report.

Other shinobis also arrived and shook their heads.

"Then what is that bright light?" Sakura asked, "Lets investigate it when we arrive at the village form a search team to search for Naruto and Sasuke" Kakashi again commanded 

"Anbu!" He shouted an anbu with bear and raccoon mask appeared "Lead the search team for Naruto and Sasuke" He commanded and goes back to the village "Kakahi-sensei! Please let me be part of the search team" Sakura requested, Kakashi sighed and nodded.

-1 month later-

"We still cannot find them Hokage-sama" Shikamaru reported.

Kakashi sighed in frustration, its been 1 month since Naruto and Sasuke's disappearing, and they can't find  a single lead to where they are.

He already sent all of his shinobis in leaf village and they always return empty handed not a shingle information about their whereabouts, they also used Jiraiya's spy network but its no use they still cant find them.

"I suggest getting help from the four major village" Shikamaru suggest and Kakashi nodded.

He opened the drawer in his table and get a four scroll.

Tsuchikage/Mizukage/Raikage/Kazekage

Last month Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke has went missing.

I have been sending search team all over the world, used master Jiraiya's spy network but we still couldn't find them nor find information about them.

Naruto and Sasuke is a great shinobi and the strongest shinobi, so we are wondering how they went missing.

Last month, before they went missing, a bright light caught our attention, but when we arrived there they are already missing, there is no enemy nearby and I am trusting you that you didn't sent your shinobi to kidnap them.

We tried investigating about it but coudn't find anything.

I am asking for help, and I am hoping that you will help me search for them.

Thank you...

                                    Rokudaime Hokage
                                     Hatake Kakashi