Chapter 19: The Uppermoon 3

(I do not own any of these characters or anime)

(This is a fanfiction so expect that not everything that happened in original anime kimetsu no yaiba/demon slayer happened in this story)

Chapter 19: The Uppermoon 3
---------------------------------------

Previously
All in all
The fight is one sided.
Now

Third Person's POV
"You should become a demon Kyojuro!" The Uppermoon said fixing his stance.

The uppermoon is a muscular young man of average height, with a white fair skin and a blue line pattern all over his body. He had a short bright pink hair that fluffed around his head, and an inward-tilting yellow eyes with pink eyelashes. It has the kanji for upper rank 3.

After Inosuke and Tanjiro defeated the lowermoon, the train exploded and the uppermoon 3 appeared, he tried to kill the weakened Tanjiro but Rengoku defended him, the uppermoon then started encouraging Rengoku to become a demon. Which the flame hashira refused.

Akaza then started to emit something light blue.

However Tanjiro can clearly smell the same scent he smelled earlier in the lowermoon.

"Well then let's fight for life Kyojuro!" Akaza shouted and more light blue gas started to come out of him.

"I shall show you the new powers I have learned!" He shouted and more light blue came out of his body causing a strong breeze of wind to surround him Akaza smirked.

'Let's see if you will still have the courage to fight me hashira'

Rengoku and Tanjiro's eyes widened. They can clearly see its sheer power even though the uppermoon is not using it yet he's just emitting it.

Rengoku pulled out his sword and made a stance, "I will not let that so called power cause mo to abandon my responsibility and run like a coward!"
--------------------
"Are you guys fine?" Naruto ask after defeating all of the demon.

They have a little trouble fighting them since the demons know a little bit of jutsus.

Most of them know the kawarimi jutsu and bunshin no jutsu.

However some of them know the fire release: Great fireball technique, and Wind release: Great breakthrough.

This justus are strong however it didn't bother the two.

They ended up defeating all of them.

As the battle is ongoing the shinobis on the side are just dumbfounded and in shock seeing how the two newly arrived people is easily wiping the demons left and right.

"Y-yeah thank you" The pink haired girl answered.

"That's great" Naruko smiled at them.

"You guys look familiar" Shikamaru pointed out. Naruko and Sasuke look at each other panic present in their eyes.

"Y-yeah? How can you say so?" Naruko ask. "That's a whisker mark right?" Shikamaru said.

Naruko nodded. "Well the thing is we have a friend who have the same marks as yours" He explained.

"They actually went missing years ago and we can't find them, they went missing when a white light appeared" Hinata surprisingly said without stuttering.

Naruko and Sasuke nodded. "And?" Sasuke ask.

"We can't share that many information about us we just wanna find them, did you somehow saw two males one with raven hair and one with whisker marks?" Sakura asked.

Naruko and Sasuke looked at each other "I'm sorry, but no we didn't" Sasuke said.

"But you can-" Naruko was interrupted when she felt a strong chakra spike again.

'What was that?!' Naruko ask herself. "What's wrong?" Sasuke asked worried.

Naruko leaned into Sasuke's ear, "I felt a chakra spike" she whispered, "A pretty strong one to be honest."

Sasuke nodded, "Actually, the world is pretty dangerous, please find a safe shelter until sunrise and wait for us we will provide you guys a safe shelter and safe from demons" He explained, but the shinobis are still doubtful. Naruko noticing this, smiled warmly at them "Please trust us, when we arrive we will explain to you guys the things you want to know." The shinobis looked at each other and communicated with their eyes, finally they nodded.

Naruko again smiled at them, grabbed Sasuke and left. "I'm telling you Sasuke, whoever owns this chakra is pretty dangerous" She states. He stared at her and just nodded.

Running fast, turning left and right. "Where are we heading exactly?" Sasuke finally asked her.

"I don't know, I'm just following the chakra I sensed" Naruko answered.
------------
The wind started to pick up as Tanjiro and Rengoku braced themselves not to fly.

"Let's fight Kyojuro!" Akaza again shouted, The flame hashira 'tsk'ed', his sword and pulled out a stance.

"Rengoku-san please be careful!" Tanjiro warned him. He nodded.

"Flame breathing, first form: Unknowing fire" He shouted and launched at the uppermoon.

Akaza defended with his bare arm and deflected the flame hashira's nichirin.

"Technique development!" Akaza shouted bending his knees in a half-crouch position, extending his right arm with a half-clenched fist facing his body and bending his left arm with an open palm.

---------
"Oh fuck!" Naruko cursed and stopped which cause Sasuke to also stop. "What's up?" Sasuke asked.

"The chakra dissappeared!" Naruko answered. Sasuke's eyes widened, "What how?" He said.

"Fuck I don't know!" Naruko again cursed, "That was supposed to be a big fish tsk" Sasuke sighed, which Naruko nodded.

"I guess we just have to wait"
-------------

They continued to fight as Tanjiro watched in the sidelines and tried his best to help, however he can't because of the pain he is feeling.

As Inosuke arrived, Tanjiro shouted telling him to help the hashira.

However the uppermoon and hashira are moving at high speed that they can barely see them.

Streaks of blue and orange are filling the field as they both fight.

They stopped for a second and distanced their selves from each other.

Rengoku have blood on his left eye and have other wounds.

"You should really become a demon Kyojuro! Take a look at me! All of the cuts and wounds you inflict on me have already been healed. But look at you! Internal bleeding, lost your eye and a broken ribs!" Akaza said. "You won't last long Kyojuro!" He added.

"Flame breathing! Ninth form: Rengoku!" He replied.

Wind started to pick up and Rengoku launched at Akaza.

"Compass Needle!" Akaza shouted his blood demon art.

And they fought again. Tanjiro and Inosuke watched in antonishment as the two fight.

They tried to interfere however they can't due to how fast Akaza and Rengoku is moving. They can only watch as they saw how Akaza damaged Rengoku and how the wound Rengoku inflict on Akaza healed.

They again clashed as Akaza started kicked Rengoku and his body flew backwards.

"Rengoku-san!"

A blue gas thing covering Akaza's feet caught their attention. Akaza's smirk widened "Ha- hahaha! This power truly is incredible!"

"Rengoku-san!" Tanjiro shouted and tried to stand up to help the hashira but cant.

'I...have to help...Rengoku....san!'