Recap

5 years had passed since you forced to leave hell by Ethan. A little recap of hell.
Alastor grew more powerful from the rituals he continued even without you. Taking over most of pride. He was released from Liliths chain but he still found friendship within the hazbin hotel and continue to protect it as always. He did go under your fathers wing in the meantime. The Vees still held a portion and refused to not remain together in public in order to avoid Alastors wrath. Especially after finding out they were behind your hiatus. The hotel gained very little attention once they found out you can be sent to heaven. Once sinners found out the amount of rules heaven requires you to follow, they didn't take much interest in it. Even to Charlie's surprise, she kept trying. Occasionally she would get a guest or two but it still just needed a bit more of help. Vaggie was outted as an Angel but she was forgiven and still stayed on hells side. Your father is still trying to get you to come back through gateways in places but Ethan would find the gates first and move you two far away from it. Angel remained unharmed for the most part except being kidnapped on occasion by Valentino which Alastor would quickly stop as per your request. Back to Alastor. He has been watching you every single day since you've been gone. He was able to open one sided portals, still not strong enough to walk through one. Since you would move around so much, even being accompanied by your father, he could never find you to rescue you. He was hoping for the day you'd recite the quote on the coin which would give him access to where you lived.

As for you, you lost all your memories before Ethan. As of right now, you believe you are human, being constantly stuck in your human disguise, your powers are locked away inside your soul due to potions he would put in your food until eventually you couldn't escape. You had what we call, Stockholm Syndrome. You were engaged to him. Only weird part is refused to sleep with him or be affectionate with them past a peck on the cheek. He made you believe you were Christian who didn't believe in sex before marriage. You kept the coin in your jewelry box, unsure of what it's for. As of right now, you both lived about 500 miles off the grid in a forest in Iceland. He would go out to work every day and stay until the late of night while you remained at home being his house fiancé. You don't remember much other than Ethan saving you from a tragic accident.

You didn't know where you were or much less who you were. All he did was call you Rebecca. Or beck for short. You had brown curly hair and blue eyes. You stood at 5'3" with a slim thick body type.

Everyday, everyone you knew in hell hoped for your return. Your people in wrath missed you dearly, the hotel missed you dearly but most importantly, Alastor who had been watching you, waited patiently for the day to see you again.

"One day, my little fawn, one day" he sighed, shutting off the one sided portal. He sat at his desk. Since being able to take over pride, he moved out of the hotel to a little house far in one of the corners of the ring. His house decorated in a 1930s version of gothic architecture. He chose to live away from the hotel because every night he would sleep in your room. Constantly looking over your stuff. As someone who took control of 60% of pride, he couldn't constantly focus on his missing love interest and felt it was best he find a place elsewhere while still working for the hotel occasionally to help out Charlie. Despite his contract being over, he still was the manager of the hotel. He couldn't help but find the failure still entertaining while being surprised when it did work. It was a nice change. By this point, everyone knew his name. Everyone knew who he was. Which made his smile stay eye to eye. He still let Rosie take care of cannibal town and he was waiting for the day to take over the Vees territory but wasn't able to just handle all three of them on his own.

——————INTO THE WOODS——————

"Baby do you really have to be gone for the month" you say as Ethan clipped the chains to your ankles. He did this everytime he left on a business trip. Making sure you don't leave "I can't just have these on all the time"

The metal chains allowed to explore every corner of the house but you could only go up to 30 feet outside if you left the front door. The back door, only enabled you 20 feet.

"Beck, it's only for 25 days. I left enough food and books for you" Ethan gave you a forehead kiss "you know I do this to keep you safe. If that gang catches you while I'm gone, they will kill you. We don't want that do we"

You looked down and frowned "no we don't. Will you be back as soon as possible"

"Yes honey" he responds annoyed before placing a kiss on your forehead. He headed out the door leaving you to yourself.

You went ahead to gather a nice spot on torn apart couch with another vampire love book

"Why does he always get these for me" you say out loud before opening up the book