The Sweet Surrender

❤️The Sweet Surrender ❤️
©Kingsays Alegrius Writes
®All Rights Reserved 2021

The room was filled with biting cold as it cracked every inch of the walls that enclosed the professor's private lounge. All that surrounds is a mimic of hellish scenery with endless void and vanity rolling towards a deep abyss of pitch black and fiery atmosphere that engulf not just matter but moreso every human soul it can devour.

It was a helpless stream of brook that flows in the bed of Professor Malchus, as he was handheld tightly by Flordelize in this torment of near death seeking to fetch them all in their graves but the demons will not do as that so easy, rather, they wish to painstakingly afflict them all as they await their doom.

Then suddenly from a corner stood an angel from hell that looks like a rotten cadaver with melting flesh and angry face of a skull swearing with chants from the deep roaring like a lion starving and ready to bite its prey with all his might and insatiable appetite of human souls in his sight.

The devilish entity with a flash targets Flordelize and brought a whirlpool of scary black spirits that caged her and separates her from her helpless father in bed. She was tossed up and down until her clothes fell off the floor, bare and naked she was in a spin shouting from the torment she has

No one! No not even Steven can help her in her misery while in the hands of the devilish entity of unknown creature from unchartered origin. The Professor gathering his strength and voice uttered spells of indistinct language, hoping to calm the room from demon possession. But to no avail..

At this moment, Flordelize lost her consciousness as she continued to spin and toss from all directions of the room. Both Professor Malchus and Steven felt so much disappointments and helplessness in the wake of the omen in front of them.

-p.28