The Sweet Surrender

❤️The Sweet Surrender ❤️
©Kingsays Alegrius Writes

A bright morning sun to start a day for all in the school grounds. A very seemingly harmless society that everyone dream of. Tranquil, calm, and blissful.

The fresh flowers bloom in various colors shapes and sizes, beautiful insects roam around the gardens with so much mesmerizing display of variety of Earth's preponderance, a majestic and lively space shared both by flaura and fauna.

Who would have thought that on the flip side of all these lies a strange quantum of unspeakable cover up? Who will contest this system and be sounding like a clown that gays with mediocrity?

A student can only find out what is on the surface but never will they be allowed to go deep in the mysteries of unsolved mathematical problems (Yes! You heard it there is still), life, death, sufferings, and afterlife.

One can only imagine what is out there to know. A scavenger of tiny little pieces of the entire jigsaw puzzle that make up the world wide systems that is intricately interwoven as a mechanism of control.

A kind of control that breeds as early as conception, as late as death.

Presupposing reality to be absolute yet one will only find it to be cumbersome to absorb by whatever disposition or reason that may bind with reality as it is felt, learned, and grasp.

Ah yes...A university has the answer to all of these. But was it really a divine method to inculcate among students the benefits of gaining from it?

One may again wonder. Steven shall take us all deep in this inquiry of what is there to find in the close doors of the academia, the economy, politics and religion.

He is on his way to attend his class in a few moment, it is not so surprising after all to know that he will seat in the classroom of the infamous Prof. Malchus for the first time. Every moment counts for Steven as he anxiously walks towards the school building.

In a precarious jumbled thoughts, he just fervently chased every seconds to reach the classroom. Well that is out of his reservations of that stolen shot of Prof. Malchus that made all these scenario seems an anomaly. But in a few moment, he will find out, very soon...

-p.4