The Sweet Surrender

❤️The Sweet Surrender ❤️
©Kingsays Alegrius Writes

A loud sinister chuckles filled the room of Steven while in outer darkness. It was so loud that it left painful echoes in both of his ears near enough to break his eardrums.

Sweating and afraid Steven grabbed a pillow to cover his head to ease from hearing the loud sinister laughs, but to no avail, it keeps echoing from all corners and chasing his ears as it gets louder and louder and so much loud that his defense mechanisms activated involuntarily and shouted, "Stop it!, Stop it!".

It was a bad dream, so bad that he turn on the lights and sat in the corner of the computer table. In shiver and tremble, he became flatfooted and can't get up from where he is, can't even had his head up high as it is concealed by his hands so as not to see the lights.

What is it that Steven is experiencing?

Is he in a deluge of fearing something?

Who can help him at this point of no return, except the professor who knows so much of what he is going through.

When an encounter became a life changing experience, it will drill like a painful arrow. When something doesn't feel right, it will infect the mind.

When all but suddenly, Steven's perspective of reality has turned upside down in an instant. Where shall he turn for help?

Who will rescue him from this affliction?

What lies ahead in this encounter?

Did he stumbled on a curse or a beautiful nightmare?

Can he hold on to his sanity?

Can he still trust his judgement of what reality is all about?

He is now sunk into the parallel world of the underworld.

In this realm, there is no turning back.

In this knowledge there is no denial.

In this life, death is the only way to escape...

"HE HAS BEEN WARNED!"

-p.9