CHAPTER XV

Merlin Merlin Merlin. Arthur chuckles as he comes into the armory where I'm polishing his armor. so did you kiss her? he asks.

I just look up at him and then get back to polishing his armor.

what do you want Arthur? I ask him.

I want to know what's going on between you and morgana. he replies. I have nothing against you two being more than friends but you can't be as careless as you were this morning. because if uther hears about anything else going on between you two he will not hesitate to have your head.

I know. I say looking down at the armor.

a thought crosses my mind and I look up at him and smile. so what's happening between you and Gwen. I chuckle.

I don't know what your talking about. Arthur says looking away.

oh come on. I say. before I left you couldn't keep your eyes off each other.

I still have no idea what your talking about Merlin. he says as he heads for the door.

if you say so. I call after him.

---------------------------------------------

hey. I hear from behind me as I'm brushing down the horses. I turn and see morgana standing by the gate to the stables.

hey. I say.

so your back to being Arthur's personal punching bag. morgana says.

yea I'm starting to miss the freedom of living in the forest. I say.

aww it can't be all that bad can it.

your right I get to see you every day. I say with a smile.

I look over at her when I hear her giggle.

so I spoke to Arthur before well actually he did most of the talking. I say.

oh yea what about. she Asks.

us. and how he has nothing against us being more than just friends. but also that we need to be more careful so uther doesn't find out. I say.

so you think we could have something more. morgana says.

well I would like to have something more. I say.

me too. she replies with a smile.

oh and did something happen with Arthur and Gwen? I ask. because I asked him about it teasingly and he said he had no idea what I was talking about. I say.

ahh yea uther and some knights kind of rode up on them kissing in the woods and uther almost had Gwen banished. morgana replies.

ah I feel like a bit of a prick now. I say as I finish tending to the horses.

so what do you have to do now? morgana asks me.

well now I guess I should see what state Arthur's room is in. I say.

good luck. morgana says laughing. and she walks away.