CHAPTER IV

" Merlin since you spent half the morning with Morgana you can go and tend to the horses and muck out the stables". Arthur says

"as you wish sire". I say and head to the stables.

"he's gone". Percival exclaims as I round the corner so all the knights and Arthur begin laughing so hard they have to hold their stomachs.

"did you see their faces when I started shouting". laughed Arthur.

"what's going on"? Gwen asks when she see's the knights doubled over laughing.
"oh nothing" Arthur exclaims before telling Gwen what had just happened.
----------------------------
Morgana is standing by her window looking out at the courtyard below when Gwen comes in and is sure she see's a knowing look on Gwen's face but can't be sure. she see's Merlin walking towards the stables and can't stop a smile from forming.

"what are you smiling at"? Gwen asks as she joins Morgana at the window.

"ah nothing".Morgana replies a little to quickly.

"oh yea" Gwen says before breaking into a fit of giggles.

"what are you giggling at Gwen"? Morgana asks.

"oh nothing I've just been thinking about how I need a nice comfortable shoulder to lean on". Gwen laughs

"oh shut up Gwen". Morgana giggles "who told you about that".

"Arthur did". Gwen says

"that boy can't keep his mouth shut". Morgana says as she looks out the window and see's Merlin mucking out the stables.
---------------------
"that will be all Merlin go and speak to Gaius about this secret plan of yours". Arthur says as I finish polishing his armor.

"yes sire". I say and I run to the chambers I share with Gaius.

"slow down Merlin". says Gaius as I rush into the chambers. "let me guess you wish to speak of this secret plan of yours that no one knows what's involved". he says

"yes". I say still trying to catch my breath "how did you know"?

"well Uther, Arthur and Morgana have all asked me about it". he says.
"so what's this plan then"? he asks