Rockstar (Lost Chapters)

A/n: Heyo guys, this chapter's got a lot of music so look forward to that!

December 1st, 2018, Y/n is currently gathering his things from the I.M.P office and packing them into a cardboard box.

Millie: It's gonna be kinda sad to see you go Y/n.

Y/N: Think of it like this Mills, I'll actually get to do what I've wanted to do my whole life, help people. What better place to do that than in Hell at the Hazbin Hotel?

Blitzo: Hey, at least we get a proper goodbye this time around.

Y/N: Oh, that reminds me! A week from now the Sins will be hosting a concert in Pride, Vee is performing aaaaannnd...I got everyone FRONT ROW TICKETS!

Y/n says while holding up four pink tickets reading "Verosika Mayday's Seven Sin Concert". While Moxxie, Millie, and Loona seem pretty excited Blitzo rolls his eyes.

Loona: NO WAY!! How'd you even get these?!

Y/N: Not only did I get these for the four of you but also tickets for Charlie, Vaggie, and the others at the hotel! As well as a couple of others. This is a private event so only trusted friends and friends of friends will be there. And from what Bee told me all of the Sins except Mammon and Lucifer will be there as well.

Y/n hands Moxxie, Millie, and Loona their tickets and holds out Blitzo's ticket who seems very hesitant.

Y/N: Don't worry Blitzo, Vee promised that she'd play nice...well...okay that might not be entirely true. There may be part of her performance where she kicks either you Blitzo or Moxxie in the nose but I'll be right next to you guys to heal you.

Blitzo & Moxxie: THE FUCK?!

Y/N: If it helps it's not personal whatsoever.

Moxxie: *Sigh* Well...at least you'll be there to heal us so I guess it'll be okay.

Blitzo: The fuck it will be! I'm not letting that sloppy drunk ass whor-

Before Blitzo can finish his sentence he's cut off when he feels Y/n glaring at him, daring to finish his sentence.

Blitzo: That bi-

Y/n glares at him again.

Blitzo: She's NOT kicking me in the fucking nose!

Y/n shrugs as he picks up the box filled with his things and heads for the door as Loona and Moxxie follow.

Y/N: Oh, one more thing! Millie, send me the address of your parent's farm, one of the people of people I wanted to invite was your sister.

Millie: Sallie May? Of course! I'll make sure to send it to yah!

Y/n thanks Millie and says bye to Blitzo as Loona and Moxxie walk Y/n out to Monopoly's limo which is waiting for him outside the building.

Loona: So you sure you don't need help packing at the mansion?

Y/N: Yeah, I can just shrink all my stuff down, but you can still come with me, I'm sure Via would be happy to see you.

Loona: Sure, I'll tag along.

Loona climbed into the back of the limo with Y/n while he turned his attention to Moxxie.

Y/N: Well unless I see you before then I guess I'll see you at the concert buddy.

Moxxie: Yeah, and thanks again for the concert tickets Y/n.

Y/N: Of course! See you then man.

After bidding farewell to his friend, Y/n slid into the limo and settled in next to Loona. Soon, the vehicle pulled up to Stolas's mansion, where the couple disembarked and entered the grand estate. Inside, they were met with the sight of Stolas engaged in conversation with two other demons, both of whom appeared somewhat shaken. One was slender with blonde hair and rounded red glasses, while the other bore a slight resemblance to Coco from Verosika's crew.