Masquerade

January 27th, 2019. Angel Dust wakes up in a dimly lit room, tied to a chair. He desperately tries to break free but is unable to and stops when his Hellhound captor circles him.

Hellhound: Finally awake, Angel Dust.

Initially nervous he regains his confident, cocky smile.

Angel Dust: Yeah, and what's it to ya?

The hellhound holds a knife against Angel's face.

Hellhound: I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault.

Angel Dust [Laughs unbothered]: It's hilarious you think I'd tell you anything.

The hellhound grabs Angel by the neck while pointing his knife at him.

Hellhound: Fine! I guess I'll just have to fuck the information out of ya.

Angel Dust: Do your worst. Daddy~

He says with a seductive smile as his hellhound captor rips open his shirt and begins...oh...it's one of Angel's pornos. The others watch on in disgust with Sir Pentious curled up in the fetal position, Y/n, and Vaggie try their not to throw up and Charlie tries not to look while Y/n covers her eyes. The only ones who seem to enjoy it are Angel and Niffty.

Angel Dust: You know, this performance won me a Sex-x-xi award

Charlie: It's, uh... Very... Honest?...

Y/N: Love, you're too nice. You can be honest, this is horrible.

Vaggie: Alright Angel this is enough!

Angel Dust: What? You said it was show-and-tell day. I'm showin' you my best film, and I'm tellin you that it scored me a win over that bitch, Tiffany Titfucker.

Husk: Ya know, not a very convincing interrogation scene.

Husk scoffs from the bar while wiping down a wine glass.

Angel Dust [Laughs while pissed]: Alright, dickhead. What makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fuckin' face?

Husk: You really gonna sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?