Happy Day in Hell

It's October 1st and things are pretty slow for Y/n and his friends at I.M.P. So slow that Blitzo decides to give Y/n and Moxxie the day off. As the best friend duo descend the front steps of their building they talk amongst themselves about what to do now that they have the rest of the day off.

Y/n: Hey, maybe we could see a movie or something!

Moxxie: Unfortunately, most of the theaters are a breeding ground for cinephiles, on Sundays they get discounts.

Y/n: Well, there's got to be something we could do.

Almost as if it was a sign from the universe itself a flyer, carried by the wind smacks Moxxie in the face.

Moxxie: Oh crumbs.

Y/n: Hang on buddy I've got it.

Y/n reaches for the flyer and pulls it off of Moxxie's face but is surprised by what's on the flyer. It's a flyer for a hotel for rehabilitating sinner demons.

Y/n: This sounds really familiar...

Moxxie looks over to the flyer and reads it out loud.

Moxxie: "Mortal sinner looking for redemption? Come down to the Happy Hotel for a chance to make amends for your sins! 1313 Purgatory Lane." Is that a drawing of a rainbow?

Y/n: Looks like it...wanna go?

Moxxie: Seriously? 

Y/n: Yeah, why not? It's in Pentagram City which I've only been to once and that was to rescue Loona and Blitzo. Plus think about it, if they can actually rehabilitate sinners that could be game-changing! At the very least it could be fun to go look around! I've got my disguise too so we'll be fine.

Moxxie: I guess it couldn't hurt, yeah let's go!

Y/n pulls out his phone a taps in a number while talking to Moxxie.

Y/n:  Slight problem with that though, Monopoly had to take the limo in for repairs. He said something that taking it off-road in Wrath was a bad idea. So I'm gonna call a cab.

Within minutes a rundown cab pulls up to the curb and they get in and take off for Pentagram City. Along the way, he texts Verosika about what he's up to and she decides to meet them there. While the journey is a rough and bumpy one they finally arrive in Pentagram City...as the cab breaks down on the side of the street Y/n pays the driver as him and Moxxie exit the cab and walk the rest of the way. Y/n decides to use his same disguise from the Harvest Moon Festival while walking down the street, Y/n notices a demon sitting at a table at the edge of an alleyway who smiles and waves at him. He decided to stop, say hi, and ask for directions.

Y/n:  Hi there. Do you know where 1313 Purgatory Lane is?

Fortune Teller: Of course, I'm friends with the people who run that place! Continue down this sidewalk until you make it to the intersection, take a right, and go straight for ten or so blocks.

Moxxie: Thank you, ma'am! We'll be on our way.

Y/n: No no, wait a minute Moxxie, what are doing here miss?

Fortune Teller: Oh, I used to be a popular fortune teller but now I tell my fortune's for money here. Would you like yours read?

Y/n: Sure! Why not, how does it work?

The fortune teller pulls out a stack of cards places them on the table and begins organizing them in a specific pattern.

Fortune Teller: Once I am finished you will pull a card out of the deck face down and place it on the table, I will flip it over and tell you the meaning of the card you pulled.