Welcome to Heaven

May, 26th 2019. Today is the day, the day Y/n, Charlie, and Vaggie meet with Heaven as Charlie makes last-minute preparations.

Charlie: OK, I have my warm weather clothes and my cold weather clothes. I have a light jacket, flak jacket, and rain jacket- wait, does it rain in heaven?

Y/N: Love, you don't need a flak jacket.

Vaggie: Plus you two are only going to Heaven for a few hours.

Charlie springs up and paces back and forth a bit.

Charlie: Vaggie, the THREE of us are only going to Heaven for a day. And I just want to be prepared! It's our last chance to convince heaven a soul can be redeemed.

Vaggie: Yeah, I wish I could come, sweetie, but I have that...thing.

Y/N & Charlie: What thing?

Vaggie: The thing with the.. thing uhm.. fuck, gah, I'm such a bad liar.

Y/N [Chuckling]: Meheh you've always been Vag.

Charlie softly smiles as she takes hold of Vaggie's hand.

Charlie: Vaggie, you're my partner, I need you there with us.

Y/N: We, need you there. We're in this together, so...are you in?

Vaggie: *Sigh* Fine.

Charlie: Yes!

Charlie beams as she hugs Vaggie and kisses her on the cheek, Y/n smiles as he uses magic to shrink down their bags and puts them in his pockets.

The three then make their way downstairs to see Angel walking in and talking to Niffty

Angel Dust [Exhausted]: Ugh fuck...

Niffty: You look messy! What happened to you?

Angel Dust: It's WHO happened to me, and the answer is everyone! Twice. Val had me working 16 hours straight on a fucking whim. The absolute dickbag. UGH!

As Angel flops onto the couch in the lounge the wall by the bar blows up in a cloud of red smoke.

Y/N: OH COME ON!

Angel Dust: Seriously, what the fuck is with that wall?!

Standing in the smoke is a very familiar figure. One that both Y/n and Angel recognize...

Cherri Bomb [Laughing]: What up hoes?

Angel Dust: Holy shit! Cherri Bomb? Long time no see baby!

Y/N: *Sigh* Oh boy.

Cherri slowly enters the room while tossing a lit bomb in her hand.