Dad Beat Dad

April, 28th 2019. Vaggie slowly begins opening her eyes then yawns and stretches as she looks over in bed to see Charlie isn't there.

Vaggie: Charlie?

Vaggie: Charlie?

Y/n surprises her as he comes out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

Y/N: She's downstairs, also don't worry I cleaned up after myself. I know how you are about the shower.

He jokingly says as he grabs his belongings and heads to his room to put fresh clothes on. Once dressed he and Vaggie head down to the lobby to see a small group gathered near the lounge, upon reaching the lounge they see Charlie panicking while standing in front of a cork-board covered in several papers connected via red string.

 Once dressed he and Vaggie head down to the lobby to see a small group gathered near the lounge, upon reaching the lounge they see Charlie panicking while standing in front of a cork-board covered in several papers connected via red string

Charlie [Muttering]: I'm just not quite understanding why it's not working. Okay, okay, think Charlie. Think, think, think, think, think, think, think, think. Okay if I do this, it's going to be- *gasp* I have trust falls every single morning. We can do- *gasp*

Y/N & Vagge: Charlie? Sweetie? You, uh, you good?

Charlie's head snaps back in their direction, revealing a sleep-deprived, insane look in her bloodshot eyes.

Charlie: Nope! No, not really. Ha ha. I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working. *Crushes paper with hand*

Y/N: Wait...if you've been down here all night then who did I have-...Oh no...

Y/n then slowly and awkwardly looks over at Vaggie who's looking down at the floor smiling with a bright red face.

Y/N [Raised voice]: Why are smiling?! Say something?!

Vaggie: W-Well-

Charlie: We've done trust falls, we've tried sharing our feelings, we only have a couple months left before the angels come. *Turns into demonic form and laughs maniacally before turning back to normal* And at this rate-

Vaggie: Maybe it's time-

Charlie: NO.

Vaggie: To ask-