Spring Broken Part 1

Y/N, Blitzo, and the rest of IMP are on their way back from their lunch at Bennigan's where the five were better able to connect and make amends. Y/n explained to the I.M.P the reason why he did that was because of his dad, Loona was able to return the keychain Y/N won at Loo Loo Land but Y/n insisted she keep it, and Loona admitted to actually liking his latest song. The group is currently on their way back to the office with Millie and Moxxie sitting in the middle row, Loona and Y/N sitting upfront making small talk while Blitzo is driving the van while horribly singing along to a song on the radio.

Blitzo: I love this song! *Singing along* You were a spicy little- uh- Demon with the- uh- bleach blond haaiir!

Millie rolls down her window to stick her head out while Moxxie covers his ears. Loona and Y/N scroll through Voxstagram as Blitzo pulls into an old crowded parking lot. However, out of nowhere, a pink car pulls into the remaining parking space causing the group's van to spin out of control.

Y/n [Shouting]: LOOK OUT!!

Blitzo [Shouting]: Oh, shit! Oh Fuck!

Blitzo slams the brakes and the van skids to a stop. Blitzo turns off the radio and glares at the person in the pink car while reading the license plate.

Blitzo: Oh, you "suck for life," do ya?!

He proceeds to pull a megaphone out of nowhere and yells into it.

Blitzo: Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your tits out of my parking spot!

The passenger steps out to reveal a demon with pink skin, two horns, a pair of wings, and a tail with a heart-shaped tip wearing a tight black and white outfit with high heels. Once Blitzo recognizes her and lowers the megaphone shocked.

Blitzo: Oh, shit! Verosika!

Y/n: Verosika?

Verosika: Blitzo...

Y/N peaks his head out to get a closer look, he could swear that he's heard that name before but couldn't quite put his finger on it

Y/N peaks his head out to get a closer look, he could swear that he's heard that name before but couldn't quite put his finger on it. Blitzo and Verosika proceed to get into a fight over the parking space. Apparently she will be working out of the building and will need it for a week which only angers Blitzo further and as he's about to chase after her a large gray hellhound steps in his way.

Blitzo: HOLD ON! You better move that pussy wagon right now or I'm gonna...

Hellhound [Growling]: You'll what?

Blitzo briefly glances around and stutters in fear.

Blitzo: Or I'll..uh..uh, I-I'll call HR!

A beat of silence before the three burst into a brief fit of laughter.

Verosika: Anyway, meet my new Hellhound, Vortex. Unlike you, he actually does his job well.

Y/n: Vortex? Why do I feel like I've heard that name before?