House of Cotton Candy Part 2

Y/n continues to warp around hell for hours until the time frame of his visions. In that time he's been able to gain some control of his temporary ability and uses it to warp to the I.M.P office and hide in the kitchen, he peeks out to see Loona reading a magazine with Verosika on the cover saying "Binge Drinking is Sexy.".

Y/N [Whispering]: I really wish both of them would at least try and drink a little less.

Suddenly a portal opens and a tree, as well as a human head, come stumbling in, not far behind are a hyped-up Moxxie, Millie, and Blitzo.

Blitzo: Woo, that was a FUCK ton of lumberjacks!

The three begin to talk amongst themselves when Moxxie says something that catches his attention.

Moxxie: Actually, sir, it's our one-year marriage anniversary. So I'm taking Millie to Ozzie's in the Lust Ring!

Y/N [Whisper]: SHIT! It's their anniversary?! Things just got a whole lot more complicated.

Blitzo: No, it's fine! I-I can come with the two of you, help you celebrate your boring as fuck monogamy.

Moxxie: Uh, no. The reservation is for us.

As Blitzo and Moxxie continue to go back and forth Y/n lets out a muffled pained scream as he warps again.

Loona: Hey did you guys hear something?

Millie: Just the boys talking.

Y/n warps back to Hazbin Hotel and appears in Vaggie's room as she's sharpening her harpoon.

Y/N: AH DAMN IT!

Vaggie [Startled]: AH Y/N?!

Y/N: Things just got a whole lot more complicated, is that your coffee? Can I have it? Thanks, I haven't slept since the spell failed.

He says as he grabs Vaggie's mug and downing the coffee almost instantly.

Vaggie: Uh, help yourself...wait did you say you haven't slept since the spell failed?!

Y/N: Yes and things have developed, it's worse than I thought. Today is Moxxie and Millie's first marriage anniversary! Blitzo is gonna ruin their night!

Vaggie: Y/n, remember when I said you're stretching yourself too thin, necesitas relajarte (you need to relax)!

Y/N: You know I still can't understand you, but I know I'm stretched thin. I still have to do this.

Vaggie: Well, it's good to know that you're still the same lindo muñeco (cute dummy) I knew when I was little. Y/n?

She looks around her room to find that he's vanished again. A few hours have passed and Y/n is back at Stolas's Mansion. He quickly makes his way to Stolas's room, when he enters he sees Stolas on the sofa eating cereal and watching a hella-novela.