Radio Killed the Video Star

January 2nd, 2019. The group is currently sitting in the Hotel lobby's lounge watching Charlie nervously pacing back and forth panicking slightly.

Charlie: Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?! *Starts to panic* And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!

Y/n gently takes Charlie's hands into his own to calm her down while Vaggie rests her hand on Charlie's shoulder.

Y/N: Yes, we will handle this, together.

Vaggie: As always.

Angel Dust: Oh, please, ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now...

Angel Dust looks down at his phone which is being bombarded with texts from his boss Valentino.

Angel Dust: Ain't no silver lining this time toots.

Y/N: Angel, does the word optimist mean anything to you?

Charlie [Panicked]: It's fine! We're fine! We just...have to look a little harder for that silver lining!

Angel Dust: Well, while you're lookin', the rest'a hell's goin' nuts. People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' in the Doomsday District.

Angel holds up his phone showing a video of a demon running and screaming while on fire, then a text notification pops up near the top of his screen.

Charlie: Err, what's a...Donkey Show?

Angel panics and quickly pulls his phone back.

Angel Dust: Aah, heh, nothin'. My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news too. Like I said, everyone's losin' their shit.

Simultaneously both Y/n and Vaggie come up with the same idea and look at each other smiling.

Vaggie: That's true...Sinners are desperate.

Y/N: Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?

Charlie: *Gasp* This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!

Angel Dust: Cute idea and all, but you really gonna go out in all of this?

Angel holds his phone up again showing a video of a bunch of demons running, screaming, and lotting with fire everywhere.

Y/N: As fun, as it would be to go out in there in the thick of it, someone has to make sure the whole building doesn't burn down. So I'm staying here, Love, Vaggie, what about you two?

Charlie: Well of course me and Vaggie are going out there! It's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep-

Suddenly a massive explosion blows a hole in the wall behind them scaring Charlie into leaping into Vaggie's arms. Y/n goes to the hole to see a massive airship up above.

Y/N: Uh, guys, the villain of the week is back.

The others join Y/n and look up to see Sir Pentious's warship.

Sir Pentious: Show yourself Alasssstor. Come and face-

Pentious stops when he notices Alastor sitting on the second-floor balcony sipping from his coffee mug.

Sir Pentious: Oh, there you are - Face my wrath!

Alastor: Who are you?

Sir Pentious: Who am I? WHO AM I? I am the great Sssssssir Pentiousssss!