Inside of Every Demon is a...

A/n: Just a heads up guys this is going to get dark here. I'll put another warning right before it happens but just letting you know ahead of time. Oh, and I think the artist for the Charlie and Vaggie art is madelezabeth.

Y/n: Dear Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie, and Loona, A few days ago me, Moxxie, and Verosika visited a place called Hazbin Hotel. I'm sure Blitzo might think I'm high with what I'm about to say but visiting the place, meeting some of the staff, and the owner, and hearing about their passion to rehabilitate sinners was inspirational. Ever since I joined you guys at I.M.P as a temp I always felt out of place, and even if the people we kill deserve it it still doesn't feel right. They're still people, and seeing them get violently murdered still hurts to see. Which is why...

Millie [Reading along and out loud]: ...I tender my resignation to I.M.P effective immediately. I feel like I can do better at Hazbin Hotel than I ever could at I.M.P. That doesn't change how I feel about you guys though. You were the first people I got to meet in Hell and some of my first real friends in a long time. I'll cherish the times we had and hope we can continue to be friends for many years to come. Sincerely, Y/n Beckett.

The revelation leaves the four of them in disbelief, but the one visibly affected the most is Loona. She holds up her keyring, gazing at the Thing? keychain, a single tear streaming down her face.

Meanwhile in Pentagram City Monopoly's limo pulls up to the front of the Hazbin Hotel.

Y/n: Monopoly? Do you think I made the right choice?

Monopoly: It's hard to say, sir, your friends at I.M.P helped you get to where you are today but as you said you didn't feel comfortable with their methods and when the opportunity was presented to you do good you took it. I believe you did the right thing but at the same time, I could understand if your friends disagree.

Y/n: I hope they understand, thank you Monopoly.

Monopoly: Of course, sir, would you like me to wait here?

Y/n: That won't be necessary if need be Charlie can bring me home.

Monopoly: Take care, sir.

Y/n grabs his bag and hops out of the limo looking up at the Hazbin Hotel sign before entering the building and going directly to Husk's desk.

Husk: We're closed, piss off.

Y/n: Hello again Husk, may I speak with Charlie?

Charlie: Y/n? What a pleasant surprise!

Y/n looks above him to the second-floor balcony to see Charlie smiling down at the human teen.

Charlie: What brings you here?

Y/n: I want a job.

Confidence radiates in his words, and Charlie's face lights up in response. Almost miraculously, she vaults over the railing, landing gracefully right in front of him. Without hesitation, she takes both of his hands into hers.

Charlie [Eagerly]: REALLY?! You want to help here?!

Y/n: Of course! I quit my temp job at I.M.P so I'm fully committed to the cause.

Charlie pulls him into a massive bear hug, her surprising strength evident as she squeezes him so tight that he struggles to catch his breath.

Y/n [Strained]: C-Charlie...help...can't...breathe!

Charlie: Oh sorry! *Let's go* I got a little excited hehe. OH! I have an idea, I'll get the hotel staff together and we can do a big reveal of the newest member of our Hazbin Hotel family!

She says with a massive smile, taking Y/n by the hand and leading him to the balcony she was at earlier.

Charlie: Okay okay just wait here while I go gather everyone!