The Show Must Go On (Act 2 Finale Part 1)

A/n: I thought I'd mention it now but later on you'll see this abbreviation Nn/n, it means New Nickname.

July 14th, 2019. With the impending Extermination looming just seven days away, Y/n sits perched on the edge of the bed, his mind a whirlwind of strategic planning and preparation. While he harbors a sense of readiness for the impending battle, a multitude of tasks still demand his attention before the crucial deadline arrives. Lost in contemplation, he weighs each decision carefully, knowing that the fate of their world hangs in the balance of their next move.

Loona: Okay, I think everything is packed. What's our next move?

Loona says as she enters the room carrying some of her bags.

Y/N: There's someone I have to see before we go back. Let's go.

Y/n rises from the bed, joining Loona at the front door where Octavia patiently awaits, their next destination looming on the horizon. With a flicker of arcane energy, Y/n shrinks their bags down to a more manageable size, a practical solution to the logistics of their journey. With deft hands, they each retrieve their miniaturized belongings, tucking them away into pockets and pouches, ready to embark on the next leg of their adventure with newfound ease.

Octavia: So where to?

Y/N [On edge]: First stop home, then to visit someone I've been meaning to visit for a while now.

Y/n locks the door of the cabin, stores the key away, and then opens a portal to a strange house. The three walk through and once inside the house, Loona recognizes where they are.

Loona: Isn't this your house in Eastview?

Y/N: Yeah drop your bags off here and we'll come back for them later.

They do so and then Y/n uses his magic to create human disguises for Loona and Octavia and then opens another portal, guiding the girls through leading to a surprising location.

Loona: Huh, I look a little different. I like it.

Y/N: Ok, you two are gonna need these, be on your best behavior. One slip up and my sister will probably be after us.

Loona and Octavia take two wallets from Y/n which contain human IDs for both of them containing first and last names, dates of birth, hometowns, and even social security numbers. Octavia looks at her ID and then nervously up at Y/n as they approach the large complex.

Octavia [Nervous]: Uh...Y/n, where exactly are we?

Y/N: This is ADX Florence Supermax, one of the most secure prisons in the US. My brother is here.

Loona: Wait didn't you say all he did was get framed for killing your mom? Why is he here in a supermax?

Y/N: He was transferred here, a "special request" from my sister to "keep him safe" which I think is bullshit, he was fine at the FTC but I guess this is his home for the rest of his life. Unless he gets let out for good behavior.