Overture

January 1st, 2019. Another extermination has come to pass as Y/n is on the phone with Loona discussing the aftermath.

Y/N: And you're sure you and the others are okay?

Loona: Yes, we're fine! A couple of those shithead Exorcists got close to the mansion but Stolas spooked them off. How's Octavia, and the others there?

Y/N: A bit shaken, the Hotel is on the edge of the city so none of them came close but it was still scary to see. I think I'm gonna have Octavia sent back home though, just to be safe. Me and Vaggie are about to go check on Charlie. I already checked in with Verosika and her group is fine but I wanted to make sure you, Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie, and Stolas were alright.

Loona: We're good, we appreciate your concern. Love you.

Y/N: Love you too Loona, talk to you later.

As Y/n hangs up the phone he looks at his phone's wallpaper, a selfie he took with Blitzo, Loona, Moxxie, and Millie the day he came back from Heaven.

Vaggie: Hey, you ready Y/n?

Y/N: Yeah, let's go see Charlie.

The two childhood friends make their way to Charlie, Vaggie, and occasionally Y/n's room to see Charlie reading a book called "The Story of Hell" as she gazes out the window.

As Charlie closes the book she looks down at the key in her hand.

Charlie: Don't worry, Mom. I'll make you proud.

Y/N & Vaggie: Charlie?

The sudden sound of her lover's voices startles her as the key she's holding transforms back into KeeKee, who scampers away.

Charlie: Aah! Oh, shit. D-Did you two hear all that?

Vaggie: Uh, yeah. We were right there.

Vaggie smiles as she points back to the door.

Charlie: Sorry. I get pre-tty worked up after an extermination happens. The story helps...

Y/N [Chuckling]: Don't you worry your pretty little head, you know we enjoy your theatrics! Are you okay though?

Y/n and Vaggie each take a seat on each side of Charlie.

Charlie: I'm fine. Just...thinking, ya know? Family stuff.

Y/N: Have you heard from your mom yet?

Charlie shakes her head in dismay as Y/n gently takes her right hand into his left.

Vaggie: Oof...How long has it been now?

Charlie: Not that long, only...seven....years, off doing something important, I'm sure! But, this kingdom was something she really cared about. Something I care about.

Vaggie: Well, at least you're not alone.

Charlie: I just hope that what I'm trying to do here will work.

Y/N: Hey! Don't worry, it will. We believe in and have faith in you. Now let's head downstairs, me and Al have something to show you guys.

He says with an excited smile on his face as he leads the way for the ladies to follow. Before Charlie leaves a loud bell rings throughout the city, and Charlie turns to the Bell Tower at Heaven Embassy. She looks on with sadness, knowing that it's another year before the Extermination comes again.

Y/n leads the ladies downstairs to the lounge and sits them both on the couch with Alastor standing next to the TV across from it.

Y/N [Excited]: Ok ok, so we finished the commercial and it's about to play. Oh, I'm so excited, I'm kinda nervous too!