Truth Seekers Part 3

Loona looks at Y/n with a look of desperation. Y/n has to make a very difficult decision.

Millie: Please Y/n...don't do this.

Blitzo: Listen motherfucker! You better give us our shit back or I'm gonna hit you so hard-

Y/n raises his left hand and waves it in the air causing time to stop for everyone but him and Loona.

Loona: W-Whoa what the fuck?

Y/n: I bought us a few seconds to talk.

Loona: What's there to talk about?! Moxxie and Blitzo, my dad were kidnapped and you promised to help rescue them!

Y/n: I did but if we charged in here guns blazing all of us would probably be dead.

Loona: Yeah and if you don't give us our shit back we WILL be dead!

Y/n rubs his eyes, frustrated at their dilemma.

Loona: Okay... look. I'm sorry, okay? I've been harsh to you ever since you came with us here, but please, Y/n. I get why you left, I do. I've been selfish and petty, but I'm begging you. We're out of options and time, unless you can think of another way out of here, fighting back is our only chance.

As Y/n tries to process their situation the spell he used to stop time begins to wear off and time resumes.

Blitzo:--you so hard you'll shit your pants! Wait...what just happened?

Y/n grows their weapons back to size and hands the backpack to Loona.

Y/n: I hope I don't live to regret this.

Right as he said that the door burst open as dozens of agents flood the room.

Y/n: I'm sorry guys but Loona was right, I just didn't want to admit it because of all I've learned at the Hotel. This IS the only way, fight like your lives depend on it!

An epic large-scale battle breaks out as the I.M.P battles the agents of D.H.O.R.K.S. while Y/n leads the way toward the exit fighting off agents but not harming them too much. The demons however cleave through the agents like butter with blood covering every surface, much to Y/n's dismay. Blades, guns, explosives, magic, everything the group had they used to fight for their lives until they were the last ones standing.

Blitzo: WOOOOOOOO! How's THAT for demon scum?!

Y/n stares at the large trail of corpses and limbs they left in their wake, somehow even the people he himself fought ended up killed by someone else. The scene becomes too much for him as he drops to his knees and throws up on the floor, all four come to his aid.

Millie: You had to make a hard choice but you made the right decision!

Moxxie: I'm sorry we couldn't have done it any other way. I'm just happy you even came.