Exes and Oohs Part 1

October 29th, another slow day at I.M.P as Y/n, Loona, and Moxxie sit in the conference room. Loona sitting in Y/n's lap as she scrolls through Voxstagram while playing with Y/n's hair. Moxxie looks to Loona before deciding to speak.

Moxxie: You know, I checked the scale today. And it said I lost two pounds this week.

Loona and Y/n both look at Moxxie before Loona goes back to what she was doing.

Moxxie: I. Am. Not. FAT!

Y/N: I don't know why everyone says you're fat man. I think you're in pretty good shape.

Moxxie: Thanks, buddy.

Suddenly the door is kicked in by a furious Millie starling the three.

Millie [Mumbling angrily]: Ooh! Such a fucking asshole! That little motherfucker. I just wanna take my finger up and shove it up his fuckin' little thing!

Moxxie: Millie, honey...Is everything okay?

Millie hisses back at Moxie in response, disturbing him even more, but she manages to calm down.

Millie: Yeah. Just...bumped into an ex.

Y/N & Moxxie: Oh! Oh...

Millie: He just kept going on about how he has money now, "a bright future," and "a bigger cock".

Loona: [Jokingly]: Bet he's not as big as someone I know.

She playfully says as she nudges Y/n.

Moxxie: Wait, what?

Y/N: LOONA!! NOT IN FRONT OF M&M!!

Millie [Raises voice]: Every time I see his STUPID face, I can't help it! I just need to-

Millie punches a nearby filing cabinet frustration knocking a bunch of pictures all over the floor catching Blitzo's attention as he enters the room while talking on the phone.

Blitzo: What the fuck is all this noise? I got a client!

Moxxie: Sorry, sir. I'll get this all cleaned-

Moxxie picks up one of the pictures to see two imps making out in horse suits.

Moxxie: What is this?

Blitzo: Uh...research! For science! Just put it back correctly, okay? Alphabetize them.

Y/N: Sorry Blitzo, remember I don't technically work here anymore.

Blitzo however doesn't hear Y/n as he's already left to go back into his private office to continue talking to the client.

Blitzo: Okay, so let me get this straight: you don't want us going to Earth at all for this job?

Client: Correct. That will not be necessary. I'd like to meet you and your whole crew at my estate.

Blitzo: Uh, you want us killing someone in Hell. 'Cause I got to tell ya, that ain't exactly our business anymore.

Client: I'll tell ya all about it when you get here. *smokes cigar* It's regarding a business venture I'm sure will be very worth your time.

Blitzo [Chuckling]: Ooh, how ominous. Fine, whatever, what's the address?

Client: Transportation has already been taken care of.

Blitzo peeks through the office blinds and notices a helicopter in front of his building. He quickly runs back into the conference room with the others.

Blitzo: What the fuck is that?

The helicopter shoots a grappling hook under the window, breaking the wall.