eleven - michael

"listen." macy said to rory and puck, "i've always preferred the jackson five over michael. their discography was so sweet and poppy."

puck scoffed, the three sitting down in biology, "it's michael week, not jackson five week. do you even have a favourite michael jackson song?"

"beat it, obviously. but i want you back and never can say goodbye are my favourites from the band."

rory smiled, "i like bad and thriller." macy pointed her pen to the irishman, "we performed a mashup of thriller with heads will roll in my sophomore year." she said, beginning to write down notes.

"it was killer." puck said.

"i could imagine." rory smiled.

after class, macy congregated with some of the glee club to the lima bean and she now sat with them, sipping her raspberry tea.

"okay, but since you guys are so jazzed about him," rachel said as everyone was discussing their favourite michael moments, "i think it's a good idea for regionals."

"that might not be the best idea." macy looked up and saw a warbler, "hey blaine, hey everyone else and hey girl i have never seen before."

macy choked on her tea and furrowed her eyebrows, "who the hell is this?" "sebastian smythe, head of the warblers."

she shook his hand and kurt was unimpressed. macy excused herself to the bathroom.

when she walked out, sebastian was waiting for her.

"do you always wait for girls to finish before striking on them?" "finish in what way?" he lazily smirked.

she laughed sarcastically but she was genuinely amazed. her gaydar was pinging but she knew he wasn't entirely gay.

"what is your deal, hornbag?" "i'm wondering the exact same thing." she got up close to him and folded her arms.

"whatever." she said, a smirk hiding behind the snark.

macy's pencil tapped the desk. even though she was learning spanish, it still made her tired.

her eyes shut for a second before music made her open them again.

looking down at her costume, macy realised she was in a glamorous seventies suit. it was blue and extremely glittery.

she stood up from a chair in the auditorium and and quickly found a spotlight. it was basking a microphone, which was on the stage, and macy walked up.

vocalising, it wasn't long before she loosely gripped it. her eyes were now set on nothing.

the cheerio thought about the fancy dinner with her fathers and sam and she smiled.

"when i had you to myself, i didn't want you around. those pretty faces always made you stand out in a crowd. but someone picked you from the bunch, one glance was all it took."

spotlights on the stage began to appear behind her, "now it's much to late for me to take a second look."

she didn't care who was behind her as sam was sitting at the end of the catwalk. macy took the mic from the stand.

"oh, baby, give me one more chance! won't you please let me back in your heart?"

sam smirked as she felt him take her hand but let it go. he was hesitant.

"oh, darling, i was blind to let you go but now, since i see you in her arms."

the back up sang and macy watched sam fade into the darkness.

as the bell rang, macy began to stalk the halls, "a bum bum bum bum. a bum bum bum bum, all i want." she made her way to glee and walked to the front of the classroom, "all i need! all i want!"

she felt the mini orchestra flood through her and she felt liberated, "all i need~!"

everyone began to sing backup, "oh baby, i was was blind to let you go~," her run was applause worthy, "but now since i see you in her arms."

shortly, macy had finished the song and she grinned.

"where's blaine?" macy asked kurt as she waited for him after glee, she had to talk to sue about stuff to do with cheerios. "did i miss a big michael number?" she joked.

kurt looked distressed.

"kurt?" she asked, the two now standing outside his locker, "what happened?"

"sebastian hit him with a slushee. it was filled with something. i'm nervous."

her hand slapped to cover her mouth.

"that wrongful prick." macy said.

"sam." macy walked through the side entrance of the auditorium and saw MJ on the shining light board. "what the hell?"

"well, that kiss, the other night. at the fancy restaurant. it meant something to me." "ditto." she didn't move.

sam smiled as he clicked a button and MJ was now her name.

her eyes lit up as she moved her gaze from it to him. "it was to your favourite song. i know how much you love arctic monkeys." she smiled, "and it's absolutely crazy."

"what's crazy?" "the fact that i'm crazy about you? i know you just got out of an abusive relationship but i want you to know that i'll always be here."

macy began to walk forward, seeing the guitar.

"we rarely ever sing duets, so i wanted to know if you would want to sing human nature?"

macy laughed, "we sang this last year, sam." "i know! i just wanted to sing it with you again."

as macy walked towards sam, she could t fight that she was still in love with this boy.

FINN SPEAKS
i really wanna make sam and macy a couple again so bad

macy is also such a jackson 5 girl tbh, and fair, cause they absolutely solo everytime