zero - introductions

𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬.

macy summers had one of the best sophomore years one could experience. she found her place as a member of the new directions, met thirteen amazing people that helped her breathe for the first time and is finding self love.
junior year is looking to be an amazing year for macy. maybe sam leaving wasn't in her best interest but what if wishing he was back led to it actually happening?
is macy going to have a perfect junior year or will something seriously stop her in her tracks?

faceclaim ;; pdm.clara on instagram
voiceclaim ;; sabrina carpenter

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐬

a fellow junior of macy's, artie has finally found his own passion and dream; being a director.
when he panics before opening night about the whole show and macy kisses him as a last ditch effort solution to try and calm him down, there's no way that nothing has sparked between them.

what happens when artie realises he's falling for her? does macy even have any interest in him?

faceclaim + voiceclaim ;; kevin mchale

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬.

sam has left lima entirely.
now that he lives in kentucky, due to being homeless, sam's just trying to support his family. so when macy and finn walk in and see sam doing something less than ideal for some extra cash, he doesn't know what to do.

faceclaim + voiceclaim ;; chord overstreet

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐚𝐡 𝐩𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧.

noah is finally a senior. being eighteen opens up a pathway of things to do. when miss corcoran starts teaching at william mckinley, he realises that this is his chance to connect with beth.
so noah takes macy with him to see her. as macy is talking and entertaining beth, puck realises that he likes her. even if he's had his shot with her, it doesn't mean he can't hope for another.

faceclaim + voiceclaim ;; mark salling

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐡𝐮𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐧

finn is in his senior year and wants to live it to the fullest. he and macy have been getting closer and by the end of summer, they're best friends.

he may not know where his future is going but he wants his senior year to be the best it can be.

faceclaim + voiceclaim ;; cory monteith (rip man :[ )

𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 (𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞)

-she gets a solo in all competitions this year.
-macy finds out that she can like two people at once, but other people don't believe she can.
-macy, during the summer, found out she has a serious knack for dancing. when taking a dance class, she got to know mike chang and they have amazing dance chemistry.
-she starts experimenting with her hair and is currently rocking cotton candy pink streaks.

finn speaks
found out my blood type is b+ in lab today.