seven - i kissed a girl

after santana had walked off, nearly being suspended in the process, macy walked up to finn. she had been waiting around for him.

"finn." "i thought you didn't want to talk to me because i outed you in front of the whole school?" he said, looking down at her. she looked a little nervous but tried to conceal it.

she followed him as he walked off, wincing a little in the process. finn heard the quiet hiss and suddenly was enacting as her best friend, even if for this moment. he hushed once he had helped her to an empty classroom, "show me your ankle."

with a natural scrunch of the nose, macy sat up on a table and pulled down her sock, dark purple skin against her lightly tanned thigh.

"macy, what happened?" finn asked, sue sylvester now standing at the door. she didn't give her presence away until macy explained herself, "macy?" finn asked again.

watching him, she shook her head, "nothing happened, i promise."

"that doesn't look like nothing, young jennifer aniston. i can't have a cheerio of mine hurt." sue walked through, pushing finn away. she examined the ankle and her eyes briefly went wide, "who did this?"

"i-" "come on."

"where are you two going?" finn asked, now incredibly concerned.

sue turned to him, watching him, "to the nurse. if it gets worse, the hospital." "she'll miss the lesson i put together for her and santana."

macy sighed before following sue, letting finn watch her with an ounce of remorse behind his sigh.

macy sat opposite the nurse with a grimace, "well, miss summers. it's not a bad injury." the nurse addressed, "it doesn't look like it was caused by someone, it looks more like a sprain. or that it was twisted."

sue watched the encounter with a small smile.

"how long until it will heal? i'm kind of captain of the cheerios." "six weeks, four at the least. take these." macy was given some crutches and wished off, bandage now wrapped around the bare ankle.

"i'm sorry." the cheerio apologized.

"for what? as far as i'm aware, you just need to rest your ankle." sue said, walking her to the choir room.

walking into the room, damien took a breath as his eyes went straight to her ankle. she narrowed her gaze and blaine took notice.

macy sat next to blaine and leant the crutches against the steps. she leant her head against his shoulder and he whispered, "you okay?"

"no." she said, finally coming to terms with her situation. damien was burning a glare into the back of her head as she felt her eyes get salty. finn explained the lesson again for macy as she tried her best to focus.

"macy." she walked herself out of the choir room as damien followed her, "macy, i'm sorry."

"fuck off, damien." she said, trying to get to her locker. he was making it hard for her.

"i just want to understand you." "aren't we dating? you're supposed to already understand me."

she made it to her locker and opened it, finding her calculus book. she gathered her pencil case and calculator and put them in a tote bag, now walking to the math rooms.

"can you please let it go." damien begged as macy ignored him. when she stopped and turned to him, his eyes went big.

"sorry, but i can't. i just- getting outed just really did numbers, right? or do you think my period is the cause of this anger?" she quizzed, inching forward. "fuck you." she said, hearing the warning bell. she went on her way.

in glee, macy sat on the piano seat. "sir, shelby, i know it's against the assignment but i would love to sing to express how i'm feeling."

"it's for you and santana," finn said, "you have a right to sing how you feel in response."

"great," she smirked, narrowly glaring at damien. laying her fingers against the keys, "this is an original."

the melody began, "so i never really knew you, god i really tried to. blindsided, addicted. thought we could really do this, but clearly i was foolish. in hindsight it's obvious."

as her voice soothed her mind, macy naturally had squint eyes.

the song ended and macy nodded, "thank you."

"what was the inspo for that song?" schuester asked macy and she looked to him, standing up with the help of her crutches.

"realising that some people aren't meant to be together." she shrugged.

"i heard undertones of abuse. is something wrong between you and damien?" artie asked and damien turned away, "macy? is that why your ankle is bandaged up?"

"artie." shelby said.

"no, i twisted it." she excused it. she seemed to be unsure, herself.

as macy felt santana's body accidentally nudge her, she smiled. "hey. what did you think of this weeks lesson?"

"it was fine." she shrugged. macy sighed, "what, barbie?"

"this was harder for you than it was for me and i just hope you can be yourself, even if it takes time. i'll be by your side no matter what."

santana smiled, hugging the blonde, "thank you." she whispered.

a whistle broke the two, "wow, i'd love to get in the middle of that!"

"who are you?" santana pulled away. "josh coleman, sophomore rugby captain." he slyly grinned, "girls like you two are a challenge, you just need the right guy to straighten you out and i'm the man to do it."

macy laughed, "please. you're a kid." she smirked as her girl friends came to back the two cheerios up, "call me when the shuttle lands, hun."

"easy, girls. i wanna make these two normal."

"they are normal." brittany said and santana smiled, genuinely.

quinn rolled her eyes, "it's not a choice, idiot. but even if it were, you'd be our last." "oh i get it," jason smart assedly remarked, "you're all a bunch of lesbos."

"so what if we are? you don't stand a chance either way. bye bye, walk away!" jason huffed off and macy turned to santana.

"this was never the way i planned, not my intention."

macy smiled, "i felt so brave, drink in hand, lost my discretion."

the girls all entered the room and macy stood with santana in the middle almost the whole song. they all ended it in a line, in which santana and tina helped macy hobble along.

"okay, okay! update. uh, i told my parents and they were actually okay with it." everyone clapped, "i just have to tell my abuela before she sees that stupid commercial."

everyone turned to macy, "well, my parents, naturally are fine with it. they're my dad's so i would be concerned if they had a vendetta against me."

"excuse me, new directions and troubletones singing group." principal figgins entered the celebratory room, "mr kurt hummel! i need to see you in my office immediately." macy watched kurt walk out and naturally frowned.

finn speaks
hi lol, i hope you enjoyed the chap.
also sam is back next ep xx