thirteen - heart

seeing all the happy couples in the glee club really put a damper on macy's mood.

"okay everybody! let's hear it for love!" macy took kurt's hand and they began to wallow in each others sadness.

"you alright?" she whispered.

"i miss blaine." he pouted and macy gave him a side hug, squeezing his shoulder.

mr schue held a marker, "your assignment for valentines week is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs! now, regionals is next week and we still need to raise two hundred and fifty dollars for costumes and hairspray."

"not another bake sale." kurt groaned. macy felt very out of the loop.

"if any student gives ten dollars, we will sing these 'worlds greatest love songs' to their valentine. we will serenade each classroom-" everyone protested but macy stood up.

"i think it's actually a really cute idea. i actually have a gift from my father. you might know him for a ton of stuff." macy held her wallet and opened it to reveal a check.

"macy, we aren't accepting this." mr schue said, "we can't accept this."

"mr schue, i think we could incorporate this singing valentine idea into something better. we could use it for fundraising, yes, but dad wanted to help."

looking at the check, it was quadruple the amount needed.

mr schue told everyone to give it up for macy and she brought sugar up to make another announcement.

sugar went first, "okay, everyone, look under your chairs."

"artie, i got sam to distract you so i could tape one under yours." macy pointed to his chair. artie retrieved his and macy smiled, "valentines day is sugar's favourite holiday and my second favourite. to help celebrate, our dad's have banded to throw a big party at breadstix!"

"we named it the sugarshack and drumroll, rachel..." rachel attempted a drumroll and macy clapped, "you're all invited!"

everyone cheered. "there is a condition; you have to bring a date. i'm looking at you, puck." he groaned as macy insisted.

macy ignored the whole conversation until puck nudged her.

"macy, who are you taking to the sugar shack later this week?" he smirked.

she looked up and everyone was waiting for an answer, "i don't know. i could always take myself?"

"that's not right, you should have a valentines!" rory said and macy looked down.

"i want this one guy but he's already kind of got his own."

everyone nodded, the mood now sadder. macy realised this and left, knowing that it wasn't worth the conversation.

macy sat at the top of all the chairs and watched sam and mercedes flirt with eachother. she groaned, quietly, at the subtle pda and it wasn't until rachel and finn pulled her away that she erased it from her mind.

"finn and i are proud to announce... that we're finally getting married."

macy choked on the air, "you're joking?" "no?" finn said to his best friend.

"when's the baby's due date?" puck asked.

everyone was confused.

"have you both carefully thought this through?" mr schue asked.

"they clearly have not." macy said. everyone was confused as to why she was suddenly snapping.

"yes, our parents are totally behind it. your plan to stop us by telling them wont work." rachel said to mr schue.