two - britney 2.0 (s4)

macy danced alongside brittany and kitty in the latest routine sue had choreographed.

it involved her and brittany holding each other a lot.

macy was currently sharing the role of cheer captain with brittany ever since santana left for college and to say macy was thrilled was an understatement.

macy walked behind brittany and began to do some more elaborate moves. she then walked forward and spun with her friend.

"if i said i want your body, would you hold it against me?" she asked and brittany spun her around.

as macy watched brittany, she flowed through the dance that sue had planned almost intensely.

the dance ended and macy put her arms down, a little sore from all the extra stuff specifically assigned to her. she could understand why it was, sue seemed to like her the most; it was why she was assigned co-- but really head --captain of the cheerios.

"well that was just garbage."

the words weren't anything new to macy. she always purposefully put everyone down so they would work harder next time.

"garbage wrapped in skin. brittany, my office, now." macy and the cheerios were dismissed and macy walked with kitty to the showers.

sitting on a cement step, scrolling through instagram, kitty sat next to macy with two subway sandwiches. "yo." she said as she was handed one.

"brittany got kicked off the cheerios." macy looked up.

"what? who's my co captain?" macy asked as she bit into the sandwich, nodding as a thank you. kitty smiled.

"me."

"great news, guys. principal figgins has asked us to perform at the annual back to school pep rally this week!" macy clapped and smiled. "now i understand our national champion street cred has dropped a little bit since school started but this is our chance to really wow them and get it back."

macy rose her hand, "i have a doctors appointment that day."

"what are we gonna perform?" joe asked.

"first, macy, that's fine and joe, good question. we're a family in here and when one of us falls down, it's up to us to get together and pick them back up."

mr schue began to write on the whiteboard as brittany stared at macy, eating oreos by individual layers.

"oh my god! are we doing britney week again." tina asked.

macy looked up, "there was a britney week?"

"you really came into your own at the last britney week." mr schue talked to brittany. she couldn't stop staring at macy, though, "you showed us what it meant to be her; youth, energy, confidence. she inspired you and you inspire us."

the assignment was assigned and macy clapped after artie and blaine performed. as she began to look through her itunes library, macy walked down the hallway to second period.

"god, there was a britney week?" i would have killed to perform back freshman year." she said to sam and artie.

"hey, i didn't get to perform either but i do have a song in mind." sam said and macy smiled. the three seniors set foot in the choir room and sam sat at the stool set out beside tina and they all began to sing.

towards the end of the song, macy tightened her ponytail and caught brittany walking over to the power plug. mr schue, who was next to her, didn't realise at first. he then ran over and stopped her from shaving her hair.