: ̗̀➛𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒄𝒕 2

𝒋𝒂𝒏𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒚 20𝒕𝒉 1999

𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐇'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Mw and Mattheo sat in the back seat of the limo that had taken us to the airport on our way to Paris, and now we were back again, after almost a month of being newlyweds together in Paris in France, the most romantic place on earth. 

sitting in the back seat of the car with my husband now, again I guess we never got this chance to be what we wanted and now we did. 

"do we really have to go back?" I asked, Mattheo started chuckling "Yes princess sadly we still have things to do in the wizard world." he said wrapping his arm around me. 

"I know, I know but we haven't had anything to do but be near each other," I said with a deep sigh. "I know sweetheart and it was nice but we have to come back down to earth aka back to our family." he said rubbing my shoulders to make me feel better. 

"yes but whenever we are there something always goes wrong," I said with a small groan. Mattheo seemed to get a little worried and pulled my face to face him. 

"Nothing will come between us again we will work through everything my wife, I promise," he said rubbing my cheek. 

"I guess you're right."

"of course I am but now I have to turn my phone on before we come back to check on everyone," he said pulling his phone out of his backpack that we had packed for pairs. his face suddenly faded into a distraught look, I looked over his shoulders to see what was on his phone.

𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑫 𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑺:

~20 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚

~10 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐

~30 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

~69 (𝒂/𝒏: 𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒕?) 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒚

~99 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐦

~121 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲

"oh my god, what happened?!" I asked as Mattheo remained quiet. He picked up his phone and held it to his ear as a number started dialing. 

"hello Tom?" he said his hands shaking.

"Mattheo. you need to get to Father's manor now there is a war coming after you and Lilith, her brother found out about the wedding and now all of Hogwarts is taking Slytherin students hostage while hunting out of us get here now." I heard Tom's voice say in a shaky voice, even for him.

Mattheo muttered a few things in the call before hanging up the phone. 

"Lilith, are you ready to be a riddle?" he asked and I nodded slightly "I'm ready to be your wife," I said holding his hand as we drove back home. 

[𝐀/𝐍]: 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝!!