〚015〛𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐇'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

after, I had taken a much needed nap to calm down, because the monster kim had tried to sit with me and mattheo in our dining chamber's which really pissed me off. like why the hell did she need to sit with her ex boyfriend and his wife? 

all these thoughts ran through my head as I sat up in bed playing with my mother;s necklace in my fingers as if she can be a bitch then so can I. 

if she's gonna try to literally be me then I can be her. I can be the most bitchiest bitch there is and make everyone suffer around me if she continued to act like mattheo's lover it's like she still is in love with him, but not really him she's in love with the idea of him,  the idea of being a "princess" and being a "wife" god she pisssed me off so much.  she probably didn't even care about him. 

mattheo allowing her to stay wasn't helping,  I want her out of my fucking house and I was tried of bitting my tongue just because of he can't fucking think of any other way to deal with her.  mean I get it, she got attacked but did she have to stay with us? no. she needed to be out in a fucking mental hospital just like her fucking father. 

I guess mental runs in the goddamn family. if she's going to start shit I will fucking finish it. I will kill that bitch of she continues to try to be me. I felt a sudden urge to go down stairs and yell at mattheo and tell him that if she stays I leave. 

and just so he knew I was serious I had the divorce papers in hand incase I needed them but i wouldn't because mattheo would understand and kick her out. right? like what could he be holding on with her? 

she has nothing with him, there is no spark between them. he broke up with her and he married me and I know he was forced to but we worked on the marriage. there is  no reason why she should be here! 

I felt all this anger building up and some doubt to. like what if I am missing something here? I keep trying to put a smiling face on and pretend it's okay but it's not! why is that bitch still here. I wanted to do something about it and I will. 

I went to go find emma. "emma. where is mattheo?" I asked with a cold tone a a death look in my eyes. "he's downstairs in the living room watching tv with caroline." she said pointing downstairs. 

"thank. you." I said crossing my arms walking down the stairs my heels clicking down on the stairs making a satisfying sound every time my foot landed on a step. I kept walking into the living room, when I got there. I did see him but not in the state that I thought he was going  to be in, I try rubbing my eyes not believing what I was seeing. kim was fucking on top of him kissing him, I mean they weren't making out but she still kissed him! and he wasn't pushing her off.is that why she felt so entitled to the perks of being his wife? because she was screwing him like a cheap whore? 

and thats why she was allowed to stay here. because he wanted her to because here he was smacking lips with the bitch. I bet the still have floor prints on it from when she feel on her face. I bet her lip gloss is made by something cheap.

but mine, mine is made out of krama. 

My smile faded into a sour look as I watched her kiss him, I stormed out and marched into voldemort's study with anger in my eyes. 

"woah what's wrong-"

"I have extreme angry and I need to take it out on some people." I explained as voldemort's face turned into a wicked grin. 

"do you like fire?" he asked with a smirk. "burning bitch's is my favorite sport." I said. he got up and took my hand. 

"anything my favorite potter." he said walking me to the car when I looked back in the living room they were gone. images were going through my head of what they were doing, thinking about it made my anger grow higher. 

"so what are we lighting on fire?" 

"it's more of a who dear lilith." he explains he grin growing wider. "and who is it then?" I asked at this point I didn't fucking care. 

"some death eaters that think that they can defy you." he explained as he drove me to a trashed up cabin. 

he had a match in his hand and rubbed it in my face. "go on lilith be the demon people make you out to be." he said taunting me. 

I grabbed the match lighting it as I walked in the cabin. a bunch of already beat up death eaters looked up at me. 

"now that you've seen my face you can die." I hissed. throwing the match in the middle of the beaten down cabin. 

hearing the flames crackling as they screamed in pain. begging for my mercy.begging. to be set free and to be saved from their blood being spread on my heels, watching them burn held some satisfaction in my bones. 

I felt a grin spreading on my face even with the fire crawling on my skin I felt fine, I was at peace as the fire sinked into my skin. causing third degree burns all over my body. 

instead of it hurting and causing me pain it felt empowering. voldemort stood next to me also fire burning his skin. 

"feels good doesn't?" he asks with a smirk. "it does." I responded as the screams of the people i had just lit on fire faded. as did the fire. 

.·:*¨༺𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊༻¨*:·.

as soon as we opened the door we were greeted with an angry mattheo. and a smirky kim, it's like she knew that I saw and knew that I was angry and trying to end our marriage. 

"where the hell have you been?! no one has heard from you! I was worried sick!" he yelled as he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into our dining chamber. "you're father took me out to deal with rebel death eaters." I explained coldy.

"and why did you go?! you know it's dangerous and to go with him?! what were you thinking?!" he screamed it seemed like he was really worried, and I would have apologized if I hadn't known that he was smacking lips with kim. so I just stayed quiet holding the divorce papers behind my back just waiting.

"answer me!!" he yelled before the door slammed open and there she was the bitch that ruined everything. kim. 

"what do you want?" I snarled. she put on a nice face like she was a victim. "I am so sorry lilith... but I am preg-"

I didn't even need her to finish I already knew what she meant. "get this bitch out of my sight now! and out of this house! dump her on the damn side of the road!" I yelled, the staff nodded and quickly grabbed her and took her away from me.  

before mattheo could talk I slammed the papers on the table. "were getting a divorce. I saw you and kim." I explained he seemed to get angry.

his eyes were red as the burned into my soul. after the moment of silence he pushed me up against the table and whispered in my ear with a husky tone.

"I'll make you cum on these divorce papers if you even try."