〚001〛𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲

𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐇'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I was sitting in a makeup and hair room while servants attended to me. I was wearing a silk wedding gown and and long vile. 

today I am getting married to mattheo riddle. the son of voldemort you know the man who killed my parents. 

"lighten up lily." my brother, harry hissed. "it's your wedding day." he said patting my shoulders. 

"fake. this marriage is fake." I corrected him while running my fingers through my hair. "your feelings for him may be fake but the marriage is not." harry said. he was controlling everything about me so I didn't misbehave. 

"look lilith you need to behave yourself at your new home. you'll have servants and people to protect you." harry lectures always come with a 'look lilith'. 

"like how you protected me?" I scoffed and put my mother's necklace on. 

"I did my best lily when are you going to understand that." he sighed and started to help me brush my hair.

"When you aren't marrying me off to the son of the man who killed my parents." I said with a bitter smile. "lilith." harry huffed. "you are going to behave and be a good wife to this man. remember it isn't just for me. it's the best for everyone." he sighed and helped me out of my chair.

"go get em sis." harry patted my shoulders and pushed me out the room and into the car waiting for me.

as I crossed my arms and laid back in the carriage with a heavy sigh. 

"you must be the lucky bride." a girl my age said with a small chuckle as she sat next to me. "was it the long as wedding dress that gave me away or the crown?" I asked sarcastically.   

she laughed a little in response and put her hand out. "I'm pansy, pansy parkinson technically I'm your maid of honor." she explained. 

"Ahh." I said with a nod. "I was wondering when my lovely husband would let me met his.....?" 

"oh I'm not related to matt at all just old friends." she says looking out the car window as it drives to the venu.

"mhm sure." I scoffed. 

"look I know you don't want to marry him. but trust me mattheo is not like his father at all. he can be cocky at times but he'll always have your back." she explained with a soft smile. 

"thanks. that's actually the most information I have had about him, all everyone else says is he's voldemort's son and that my marriage with him is the key to peace." I sighed.

"well. I understand why your upset, but if you ever need anyone or anything I'll be here. your not alone I promise." she said and I shook her hand. 

"I'm lilith but everyone calls me lily. like my mom." I introduced myself with a smile. "well lily don't worry everything will be ok." pansy said and the driver opens the door for us. 

"this way mrs potter." the driver says holding his hand out for me to take. "well this is really happening, put a smile on your face lily." I say to myself and take the man's hand and step out the car. 

I felt everyone's eyes on me witch I hated. I looked up at the alter where my new husband, brother and a lot other people I didn't know.

pansy walked behind me and picked up my veil all my brother told me to do was to look down and quietly smile. 

I tried closing my eyes still trying to wake up from this nightmare.

the wedding ban played as I walked down the aisle it felt more like a funeral then a wedding with everyone's faces. 

most of them bowed the head down when I walked by. others turned to the person next to them to whisper and gossip.

when I finally reached the altar I stood beside this tall muscular man with brown hair and brown eyes he had a serious look on his face while he looked at me. 

everything became less and less close to reality everyone's voices faded out even the stupid prest was fading I could barely hear anything I just waited for him to say the stupid lines so I could get out of hear. 

I felt a small quiet whisper in my ear. "it's ok, I'm not going to hurt you." the voice said. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and looked around. 

I looked up at the man who was supposed to be my husband and he flashed me a smile and took my hands. "just breath you got this." he whispers in my ear and brushed his fingers on my hand. 

"and mr riddle do you take mrs potter to be your wife?" the priest asked and mattheo's nod was followed with a "I do" as he put a small diamond ring on my soft finger.    

"and do you mrs potter take mr riddle to be your husband?" he asked again and I nodded and put a ring on mattheo's finger. 

"then I pronounce you, husband and wife." he exclaims as mattheo pulls me in closer and gives me a soft kiss on the lips.

mattheo then takes my hand and leads me down the aisle and back into the car. 

 .·:*¨༺𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖗༻¨*:·.

mattheo closed the car door behind me and smiled. "Well...wife." he smirks and takes my hand. "you aren't seriously playing along with this are you?" I asked with a scoff. 

"well yes I am. weather I like it or not your my wife and most of all I'm not going to take it out on you." he says with a smile. 

"well thanks. I guess." I roll my eyes. "no problem now, we will be living in my estate, its close to hogwarts and to my dad's manor so we can both visit our families, and we will be to be sleeping in separate bedrooms. our rooms will be next to each other. and if you need anything just ask someone to go out in the real world and get it for you there is no need for you to get it yourself. you may spend your time however you want just run it by me first ok?" he explains and I nodded and rested my arms in my lap.

"thank you." I try to force a smile on my face. 

.·:*¨༺𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖗༻¨*:·. 

I step out the car and take a deep breath as I look up at the "castle" in front of me. I sighed and walked up with mattheo following closely behind. 

when we reach the top of the stairs mattheo, opens the door for me and walks me in. "if you need anything, anything at all just let me know." he says and I started walking around the place.

I watch out the window as the servants grab my bags and bring them inside. "thank you. I can got it from here" I say with a nod and pick up the bags.

suddenly I get stopped by a random women with black hair in a maid's outfit. "my name is emma I am the manger of this household. whatever mr. riddle told you was wrong, you will get at least 10 hours of sleep everyday, and you will have breakfast with mr riddle every morning. we will find you something to do during the day other then walking around aimlessly, you will get a list of choices tomorrow. you can pick up some hobbies, or learn defence classes. either way you and mattheo are the face of this new found peace. and you will act like it." she says sternly and I nod quietly. 

"any questions mrs potter?" she asks with her arms folded.

"no thank you emma." I smile politely and walk away.