𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 +

[A/N]: hey guy's so this is a extra chapter for you in mattheo's pov. it will be short though. 

when me and lilith and the others had arrived back at the manor we were all laughing and having a good time talking about what we did.

"I got so many new toys!" caroline said jumping up and down from excitement. "yes and I got some more make up." molly said caring thousands dollars of make worth in her purse. 

"Well I had a great time." lily said facing me with a sweet look in her face. I smiled back. "me too." I responded as she got closer to me. 

when suddenly the light turned on, my father was waiting for us , he had a fakeish smile on his face until he saw me. when he saw me disappointment filled his face.

"good night lilith." I said. she walked away with a nod and a bright smile. "night theo." she said back before she disappeared from my sight with the others. 

"I see she's calling you theo now." he says sounding displeased. "oh..yeah I told her to." I said. he responded with shaking his head. 

"your not supposed to fall for her or be nice or even get close." he says pointing his fingers at me. "what why? she's my wife."

"not for long." he scoffs.

"the hell do you mean not for long?" I said my voice starting to get higher. "we are only doing this to save our death eaters some time before we kill potter he is in the way." my father explains. 

"oh right the big plan to kill all the humans and rule both worlds. great." I snort. "watch it son. those humans killed your mother." he snarled.

"yeah and that was years ago!" I argued back. "it doesn't matter you need to make you distance with her, no attachment." he orders 

"you were the one who told me to get close to her!"

"yeah but not that close! just get her to trust you!"

"well it didn't help that you killed her parents." 

"I don't care. make her beg for you. I don't want you taking care of her anymore." my dad says as if he is drawing a line. 

"and if I don't?" 

"I'll kill her along with her brother while you watch." he threatens and my face goes pale. "dad she's innocent! she didn't even want to hurt anyone."

"thats the problem son! she is to soft and she's making you soft. it has to end or she will." he threatens again. 

"fine! I'll keep my distance." I said with a angry tone. as I stormed up stairs.