〚018〛𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥

𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 23𝒕𝒉 1998

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

After the past couple of days with Lily things have been great, she has been the most amazing wife I could have asked for. 

So a couple of days ago, I decided to start planning to propose to her, yes I know we are already married but that was before we had even met, and it wasn't a pleasant day like it should have been. 

So I wanted to get re-married to her, with a dress that she would have picked out and a really honeymoon and real marriage with people who actually love each other, I never wanted to make her sad again, we have been on an excellent pace so far and I think it is time for us to get married. 

I always knew I was going to try to be friends with her but now we are way more and we can be happy, just because she was forced into the marriage legally doesn't mean she shouldn't get the wedding she always wanted. Like those weddings that children plan when they are five up until it happens. 

that's the kind of wedding I wanted Lilith to experience. I wanted her to feel that joy, I didn't want the day we married to be remembered as something she was forced to do, even though it was. 

now I will make her as happy as I can. I was planning the rest of my life with her. She always talks about Christmas was her favorite holiday so I planned to marry her on Christmas so that would be the memory she would have of our wedding. 

Of course, everyone even my father agreed to this because my whole family had gotten used to it and started to really like her, she might be a potter but she would always fit in with the riddles more. 

So I talked it over with Pansy and Molly who were going to have her busy all day today while we set up the house, She never talked about her brother witch I took as a sign not to invite him, nothing was going to ruin my wife's day. Not even her stingy brother. 

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑰𝑫𝑫𝑳𝑬 '𝑺  have never really decorated or celebrated Christmas but this year everyone was in the holiday spirit for Lilith. I sometimes think they like her more than they like me. 

But today everyone was helping to decorate for Christmas and for me to propose to Lilith, and we had a lot to work on. 

𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 we needed to fix the house and yes the snow had left a great touch on it but that wasn't enough since all the girls were gone. it was up to me my dad, Emma, Caroline, and even Tom were helping because to quote him. 

"𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐"

I guess lilith even won him over witch was almost impossible if you weren't family or weren't planning on sleeping with him. 

When I asked him if lilith was the expectation for this rule he said "she is family" so safe to say my family loves her. 

Caroline was cooking with Emma inside and decorating Lilith's room with tons of squish mellows. 

 because according to her that's how you make someone truly apart of the family.