𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫+

𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐇'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

[𝐀/𝐍]: 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐭. 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

"𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒖𝒎 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒚" is what mattheo had just said to me he started to push me to lean against the table  I was so angry at him for eylling at me kissing kim and now she was pregnant? it's like whenever it came to him I wanted to slap him and kiss him at the same time. 

he basically yanked my face towards him, his tongue invaded my lips as he brushed his fingers over the third degree burns I had. 

I had no idea what was happening and why. I had so many questions like. 

what was he doing?

why was he doing whatever this was?

was he about to have sex with me?

why was he acting so strange?

should I be scared?

I blocked most of my doubts out whenever his strong lips ran against mine. I was lost in a trance for a moment and then he picked my legs up and wrapped the around his waist. "mattheo what are you-" he wouldn't answer with words just with possessive touch and a cold look in his eyes filed with lust. his face was unreadable, some part of him looked sad, other looked angry and most of him felt possessive.  

there had been a long pause of our breathless gasps before he grabbed me by my hair, pulling me to his face smashing his lips into mine, he was getting much more aggressive and passionate and yet I was so confused on where this had came from, I didn't stop him though I couldn't stop him even if I wanted to it was like he couldn't hear a thing I was saying. 

he lifted me up against the table before continuing to kiss me with force. I could almost hear his heart beating as he leaned closer to me, his hands reached up my short skirt I was wearing. he started to caress my upper thigh then he went to grabbing my ass as he squeezed me up against him. 

his hands trailed up to my summer blouse that had parts burned off from the fire. he untied it making the shirt have a lose grip on my torso, I didn't dare stop him not because I was scared because I could easily kick his ass but because I wanted it badly. I wanted to be screaming for him and to be his, even though it would mean everything everyone had said about me was right. 

that I was a slut, but I was his.

he pulled my shirt down revealing a sports bra I had slept in that opened up from the front he seemed breath taken for a while, then he started to unclasp the front of my bra the fell the moment he did. he pulled the rest of the bra off my shoulders before kissing he top of my breast and moving his hands back down to the buttons of my skirt before I could say or do anything he yanked them down and reached his hands at the bottom of my underwear seeming to rub by wet discharge at the bottom like he knew he was making me wet. for the first time in our little moment he had a smirk on his face as he inspected my panties. 

his face lit up when he looked around to see that there was a small couch in the side of the room, he picked me up taking me to the small cotton couch.  he was holding me with one hand holding up my back and the other holding my legs around him, when he got to the couch he laid me flat on it moving the pillows completely put of his way he then got on top of me and took his shirt off revealing his well toned abs, and muscles. he smirked when he saw me staring at his chest basically drooling at his six pack. he still hadn't said anything. he moved his hands to unbuckle his pants and pull down his boxers. 

I felt my jaw drop at his massive dick, throbbing in anistapotion. he through the pants on the floor and kept my legs wrapped around his waist he slowly set me all the way on the couch pinning me down interlocking  my fingers with his as he pinned me down. he rubbed his dick up against my entrance before he grabbed both of my legs and pushed himself completely inside of me.

I started to moan as he thrusted further and further inside of me hitting my G-spot each time, he started to pick up the pace slamming his dick inside of me pounding me as I moaned in response to him fucking me. 

the faster he went the more I moaned and screamed for him to keep going the room was filled of the sounds of my moans, his grunts, and our skin slapping against each other for the rest of the night